Hamas Issues Terms for Cease-Fire
Egypt, who's been acting as the go-between in a string of negotiations between Israel and Hamas, have said that the terms for a cease-fire have been officially submitted, and everyone seems optimistic about the prospects, which means that the much-feared ground war that was looming over the recent spat of deadly attacks may be forestalled. The announcement followed the deadliest day of fighting yet, with an Israeli airstrike that killed a family of 10 ...
Recommended For You
- > Major Sponsor Pulls Out of the NFL’s Breast Cancer Awareness Month Campaign
- > Scotland Will Remain a Part of the United Kingdom
- > Zack Snyder and JJ Abrams Are Having a Star Wars/Batman Mashup Twitter War
- > Air Force Members No Longer Have to Say ‘So Help Me God’ in Oath
- > 6 Iranians Given Six Months, 91 Lashes for Dancing to 'Happy'