Hamas Issues Terms for Cease-Fire
Egypt, who's been acting as the go-between in a string of negotiations between Israel and Hamas, have said that the terms for a cease-fire have been officially submitted, and everyone seems optimistic about the prospects, which means that the much-feared ground war that was looming over the recent spat of deadly attacks may be forestalled. The announcement followed the deadliest day of fighting yet, with an Israeli airstrike that killed a family of 10 ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Report Links Earthquakes in the U.S. With Oil Drilling Practices
- > Officials Just Evacuated the Statue of Liberty
- > Disturbing Video Shows Police Shooting Unarmed Black Man
- > Terrorist Network With Links to Bin Laden Busted in Italy
- > Philly Bakery Creates Tebow Pretzel to Welcome Him to the Eagles