Hamas Issues Terms for Cease-Fire
Egypt, who's been acting as the go-between in a string of negotiations between Israel and Hamas, have said that the terms for a cease-fire have been officially submitted, and everyone seems optimistic about the prospects, which means that the much-feared ground war that was looming over the recent spat of deadly attacks may be forestalled. The announcement followed the deadliest day of fighting yet, with an Israeli airstrike that killed a family of 10 ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > A '20/20' Special Will Look at an American Hostage Captured By ISIS for Her Christian Faith
- > 28 More Companies Sign White House Pledge to Close Gender Wage Gap
- > An Artist Left a Gown in the Dead Sea and It Came Out Even More Beautiful
- > Worldwide Outrage Causes France to Overturn Burkini Ban
- > 2 Mississippi Nuns Found Dead in Their Home, Community Reacts