Hamas Issues Terms for Cease-Fire
Egypt, who's been acting as the go-between in a string of negotiations between Israel and Hamas, have said that the terms for a cease-fire have been officially submitted, and everyone seems optimistic about the prospects, which means that the much-feared ground war that was looming over the recent spat of deadly attacks may be forestalled. The announcement followed the deadliest day of fighting yet, with an Israeli airstrike that killed a family of 10 ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Former Megachurch Pastor Tullian Tchividjian Almost Committed Suicide After Scandal
- > Last Night’s Debate Has Already Been Autotuned, and It’s Glorious
- > Report: Christians in North Korea Face Torture, Rape, Death and More For Their Faith
- > Texas Is Trying to Pass New Fetal Burial Laws
- > Conflict In Aleppo Continues As The City's Children Pray For Brutal War's End