Hamas Issues Terms for Cease-Fire
Egypt, who's been acting as the go-between in a string of negotiations between Israel and Hamas, have said that the terms for a cease-fire have been officially submitted, and everyone seems optimistic about the prospects, which means that the much-feared ground war that was looming over the recent spat of deadly attacks may be forestalled. The announcement followed the deadliest day of fighting yet, with an Israeli airstrike that killed a family of 10 ...
Recommended For You
- > Report: Apple May Be Prepping a Jumbo-Sized iPad
- > Malcolm Gladwell’s Medical TV Thriller Has Been Purchased by Fox
- > Is ‘Full House’ About to Make a Comeback?
- > ‘Indefinite’ Ceasefire Puts an End to Weeks of Fighting in Gaza
- > Superman and Lois Lane Just Did the Ice Bucket Challenge So Let's Call It a Day