Guy Who Jumped in Tiger Cage Not Crazy, For Sure
Remember the story out of New York last week where a guy jumped out of a monorail and into the tiger pen at the Bronx Zoo? Well, according to the NYPD, the 25-year-old was neither drunk nor insane. So, he's not crazy? Police commissioner Ray Kelly told CNN, "Apparently he has some fascination with tigers. He visited the zoo in the last month, month and a half, and focused on that area." Alright, still nothing crazy. Just a normal guy who likes tigers, right? Oh, wait, David Villalobos, the ill-fated tiger fanatic, said he jumped into the pen because of "a desire to be one with the tiger."
Right. Not crazy ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > ISIS' New Enemy: A Terrifying Dutch Biker Gang
- > An Artist Is Inserting Mr. Bean into Famous Paintings For Some Reason
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > Officer Darren Wilson May Soon Resign from Ferguson Police Department
- > Chris Traeger and Ann Perkins Are Returning to ‘Parks and Rec’
- > President Obama Announces Immigration Reform Plan
- > The One Campaign’s New Ebola PSA Features a Lot of Celebrities Saying Nothing
- > Well, What Do You Think About This Jesus Tattoo?