Guy Who Jumped in Tiger Cage Not Crazy, For Sure
Remember the story out of New York last week where a guy jumped out of a monorail and into the tiger pen at the Bronx Zoo? Well, according to the NYPD, the 25-year-old was neither drunk nor insane. So, he's not crazy? Police commissioner Ray Kelly told CNN, "Apparently he has some fascination with tigers. He visited the zoo in the last month, month and a half, and focused on that area." Alright, still nothing crazy. Just a normal guy who likes tigers, right? Oh, wait, David Villalobos, the ill-fated tiger fanatic, said he jumped into the pen because of "a desire to be one with the tiger."
Right. Not crazy ...
Recommended For You
- > Israel Will Observe a 12-Hour Ceasefire Starting Saturday
- > Now Marvel Is Eyeing Joaquin Phoenix for Doctor Strange
- > Keith Olbermann's Takedown of the NFL's Double Standard Is a Must-Watch
- > Dad Inventor Creates a Device that Can Fill 37 Water Balloons at One Time
- > The Queen of England Photobombed Some Tourists