Guy Who Jumped in Tiger Cage Not Crazy, For Sure
Remember the story out of New York last week where a guy jumped out of a monorail and into the tiger pen at the Bronx Zoo? Well, according to the NYPD, the 25-year-old was neither drunk nor insane. So, he's not crazy? Police commissioner Ray Kelly told CNN, "Apparently he has some fascination with tigers. He visited the zoo in the last month, month and a half, and focused on that area." Alright, still nothing crazy. Just a normal guy who likes tigers, right? Oh, wait, David Villalobos, the ill-fated tiger fanatic, said he jumped into the pen because of "a desire to be one with the tiger."
Right. Not crazy ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > A '20/20' Special Will Look at an American Hostage Captured By ISIS for Her Christian Faith
- > 28 More Companies Sign White House Pledge to Close Gender Wage Gap
- > An Artist Left a Gown in the Dead Sea and It Came Out Even More Beautiful
- > Worldwide Outrage Causes France to Overturn Burkini Ban
- > 2 Mississippi Nuns Found Dead in Their Home, Community Reacts