Guy Who Jumped in Tiger Cage Not Crazy, For Sure
Remember the story out of New York last week where a guy jumped out of a monorail and into the tiger pen at the Bronx Zoo? Well, according to the NYPD, the 25-year-old was neither drunk nor insane. So, he's not crazy? Police commissioner Ray Kelly told CNN, "Apparently he has some fascination with tigers. He visited the zoo in the last month, month and a half, and focused on that area." Alright, still nothing crazy. Just a normal guy who likes tigers, right? Oh, wait, David Villalobos, the ill-fated tiger fanatic, said he jumped into the pen because of "a desire to be one with the tiger."
Right. Not crazy ...
Recommended For You
- > Meet the Chestnut Praline Latte, Starbucks' First New Drink in 5 Years
- > Amy Poehler's Next Project: A Church-Themed Comedy
- > CDC Says NBC Cameraman Is Now Ebola-Free
- > Renee Zellweger Will Star in a Movie Based on a Book from ‘Heaven Is For Real’ Author
- > American Detained in North Korea for Leaving Bible at Club Has Been Freed