Guy Pops the Question with the Help of 8,000 Post-It Notes
Asking your girlfriend to marry you on a Post-It note would be pretty lame. But popping the question using a mural you made from 8,000 personally-inscribed Post-It notes is the stuff of Internet legend. It took Brett months to write “I love you” on each note, and hours of hard work creating this Post-It mosaic on the wall of his girlfriend’s home while she was away. Thankfully, she said yes, otherwise that would have been a pretty awkward clean-up …
Recommended For You
- > The 'God's Not Dead' Sequel You've Always Wanted Is Finally Happening
- > The World Is a Vampire: Scientist Encounters 'Puppy-Sized' Spider
- > Will Idaho Pastors Be Forced to Conduct Same-Sex Weddings?
- > Another Charming Visit From Marcel the Shell With Shoes On.
- > Catholic Bishop Summit Ends Without Revised Stance on Same-Sex Couples