Guy Pops the Question with the Help of 8,000 Post-It Notes
Asking your girlfriend to marry you on a Post-It note would be pretty lame. But popping the question using a mural you made from 8,000 personally-inscribed Post-It notes is the stuff of Internet legend. It took Brett months to write “I love you” on each note, and hours of hard work creating this Post-It mosaic on the wall of his girlfriend’s home while she was away. Thankfully, she said yes, otherwise that would have been a pretty awkward clean-up …
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > Diplomats Working Toward Temporary Cease-Fire in Syria
- > Here's the First Trailer for Cameron Crowe's Showtime Show 'Roadies'
- > Two Teens in Arizona Were Killed in (Yet Another) School Shooting
- > Jimmy Fallon Interviews Peyton Manning...Or Is It?
- > A 10-Year ‘Friday Night Lights’ Reunion Is in the Works