Guy Pops the Question with the Help of 8,000 Post-It Notes
Asking your girlfriend to marry you on a Post-It note would be pretty lame. But popping the question using a mural you made from 8,000 personally-inscribed Post-It notes is the stuff of Internet legend. It took Brett months to write “I love you” on each note, and hours of hard work creating this Post-It mosaic on the wall of his girlfriend’s home while she was away. Thankfully, she said yes, otherwise that would have been a pretty awkward clean-up …
Recommended For You
- > Kendrick Lamar Has Recorded a Ton of Songs with Dr. Dre for His New Album
- > Volunteer Gives Supporters a GoPro Tour of a South African Orphanage
- > New ‘Simpsons World’ Website Is a ‘Simpsons’ Fan’s Dream Come True
- > The Release Date Has Been Set for Paul Thomas Anderson's 'Inherent Vice'
- > The 'Fight Club' Sequel You've Always Wanted Is Finally Happening