Guy Pops the Question with the Help of 8,000 Post-It Notes
Asking your girlfriend to marry you on a Post-It note would be pretty lame. But popping the question using a mural you made from 8,000 personally-inscribed Post-It notes is the stuff of Internet legend. It took Brett months to write “I love you” on each note, and hours of hard work creating this Post-It mosaic on the wall of his girlfriend’s home while she was away. Thankfully, she said yes, otherwise that would have been a pretty awkward clean-up …
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > San Francisco Deputies Forced Inmates to Fight 'Gladiator Style'
- > Here's Passion Pit's Very Strobe Light-y Video for 'Lifted Up'
- > Everything We Know About Germanwings Pilot, Andreas Lubitz
- > Man Hikes from Mexican Border to Canada Taking Selfies Every Mile
- > Here's the Trailer for 'Southpaw,' Starring a Super Jacked Jake Gyllenhaal