This Guy Asked Netflix to Prom. Here’s What Happened
Young Muthana Sweis thought it would be funny to send a random Tweet to Netflix, asking the streaming service to take him to prom. Obviously, because this makes no sense, he never expected that he’d get 1,000 retweets and have his invitation accepted. Though, because unlike Mila Kunis or Dwayne Wade, Netflix isn’t a human being, it couldn’t actually accompany Sweis to prom. This fact, however, didn't prevent the company from still making the night pretty special. As the video below shows, they let him pick out movie themed prom gear (a 007 tuxedo, a Grease-themed car and driver) and took his party to the dance in style. Netflix also let he and his friends browse movies indecisively for hours ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > A '20/20' Special Will Look at an American Hostage Captured By ISIS for Her Christian Faith
- > 28 More Companies Sign White House Pledge to Close Gender Wage Gap
- > An Artist Left a Gown in the Dead Sea and It Came Out Even More Beautiful
- > Worldwide Outrage Causes France to Overturn Burkini Ban
- > 2 Mississippi Nuns Found Dead in Their Home, Community Reacts