This Guy Asked Netflix to Prom. Here’s What Happened
Young Muthana Sweis thought it would be funny to send a random Tweet to Netflix, asking the streaming service to take him to prom. Obviously, because this makes no sense, he never expected that he’d get 1,000 retweets and have his invitation accepted. Though, because unlike Mila Kunis or Dwayne Wade, Netflix isn’t a human being, it couldn’t actually accompany Sweis to prom. This fact, however, didn't prevent the company from still making the night pretty special. As the video below shows, they let him pick out movie themed prom gear (a 007 tuxedo, a Grease-themed car and driver) and took his party to the dance in style. Netflix also let he and his friends browse movies indecisively for hours ...
Recommended For You
- > GamerGate Continues to Be About Misogyny, Despite Its Best Efforts
- > The Perfect Crime: Texting Your Probation Officer for Weed
- > Study: Listening to Music While You Work Makes You More Efficient
- > South Korean KFC’s Version of the Double Down Is Terrifying
- > A Doctor in NYC Has Tested Positive for Ebola