A Guide to Insane College Application Questions
In light of Tufts University’s recent Drake-inspired application question “What does #YOLO mean to you?” that gained national headlines (and instantly made Tufts the college of choice for annoying Twitter users), Business Insider has compiled this list of other ridiculous college application essay questions. The University of Chicago’s perplexing quandary, "So where is Waldo, really?" and these two gems from the University of Pennsylvania that ask applicants to “Write an essay somehow inspired by super-huge mustard" and feature instructions like, "You have just finished your three hundred page autobiography. Please submit page 217," are just a few of the completely insane application questions you’ll find on the list …
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > American Student Tells Jimmy Fallon How He Stopped a Terrorist Attack on a French Train
- > Who’s Kermit the Frog’s New Girlfriend?
- > Spoon, Arcade Fire and Superchunk Talk Songwriting at SXSW
- > T-Pain’s Auto-Tune-Free National Anthem Was Incredible
- > Bill Maher and Rick Santorum Spar Over Pope’s Teaching on Climate Change