A Guide to Insane College Application Questions
In light of Tufts University’s recent Drake-inspired application question “What does #YOLO mean to you?” that gained national headlines (and instantly made Tufts the college of choice for annoying Twitter users), Business Insider has compiled this list of other ridiculous college application essay questions. The University of Chicago’s perplexing quandary, "So where is Waldo, really?" and these two gems from the University of Pennsylvania that ask applicants to “Write an essay somehow inspired by super-huge mustard" and feature instructions like, "You have just finished your three hundred page autobiography. Please submit page 217," are just a few of the completely insane application questions you’ll find on the list …
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet
- > RIP, Jared Leto's Long Hair. You Were Too Beautiful For This World.
- > Outrageous: Man Burned By Fajitas While Praying Can't Sue Applebee's
- > Milk that Tastes Like Peeps Is the Ultimate Easter Beverage
- > U.S. Concerned about North Korean Nukes
- > The Smithsonian and Stan Lee Are Offering an Online Superhero Course