Greece Remains Complicated
It took a lot of work, but Greece managed to pass the €18.5 billion in budget cuts the European Union demanded of them before they'd agree to a €31.5 billion bailout package—but the EU decided to postpone the funds anyway. Following the announcement, Greece descended into a night of chaos, with countrywide riots involving lots of Molotov cocktails and at least 20 arrests by police. So, things aren't really looking up for Greece yet ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > People Claim to Have Seen a Mysterious Movie That Never Existed
- > ‘To Worship You I Live’ Brought the House Down on ‘The Voice’ Last Night
- > Philadelphia Eagles Player Has Baptized 5 of His Teammates
- > 11 Resolutions Everyone Should Consider Making Next Year
- > Oh No. Beard Christmas Lights Are Now a Thing
- > Here’s a Brand New Song from Arcade Fire Featuring Mavis Staples
- > Trump Just Led a Standing Ovation for Bill and Hillary Clinton
- > At Least 95 People Have Been Arrested in DC at Anti-Trump Rallies
- > Hillary Clinton Will Attend the Inauguration to 'Honor Democracy'
- > Clarence Thomas Will Be the First Black Person to Swear in a President or Vice President