Greece Remains Complicated
It took a lot of work, but Greece managed to pass the €18.5 billion in budget cuts the European Union demanded of them before they'd agree to a €31.5 billion bailout package—but the EU decided to postpone the funds anyway. Following the announcement, Greece descended into a night of chaos, with countrywide riots involving lots of Molotov cocktails and at least 20 arrests by police. So, things aren't really looking up for Greece yet ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > Hillsong NYC’s Carl Lentz: At This Church, We Are Not Saying 'All Lives Matter'
- > Watch Justin Bieber Play ‘I Could Sing of Your Love Forever’ on the Purpose Tour
- > Donald Glover Is the New Lando Calrissian
- > This Guy Films Himself Singing in the Car, But Ends Up Recording His Own Car Accident
- > China Releases a Christian Pastor Jailed 7 Years for Organizing a Prayer Meeting
- > Watch Jimmy Kimmel Hire Doctor Strange to Do Magic Tricks at a Kids’ Party
- > 72 Sex Slaves Freed in an International FBI Sting Operation