Greece Remains Complicated
It took a lot of work, but Greece managed to pass the €18.5 billion in budget cuts the European Union demanded of them before they'd agree to a €31.5 billion bailout package—but the EU decided to postpone the funds anyway. Following the announcement, Greece descended into a night of chaos, with countrywide riots involving lots of Molotov cocktails and at least 20 arrests by police. So, things aren't really looking up for Greece yet ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > ISIS' New Enemy: A Terrifying Dutch Biker Gang
- > An Artist Is Inserting Mr. Bean into Famous Paintings For Some Reason
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > Officer Darren Wilson May Soon Resign from Ferguson Police Department
- > Chris Traeger and Ann Perkins Are Returning to ‘Parks and Rec’
- > President Obama Announces Immigration Reform Plan
- > The One Campaign’s New Ebola PSA Features a Lot of Celebrities Saying Nothing
- > Well, What Do You Think About This Jesus Tattoo?