Greece Remains Complicated
It took a lot of work, but Greece managed to pass the €18.5 billion in budget cuts the European Union demanded of them before they'd agree to a €31.5 billion bailout package—but the EU decided to postpone the funds anyway. Following the announcement, Greece descended into a night of chaos, with countrywide riots involving lots of Molotov cocktails and at least 20 arrests by police. So, things aren't really looking up for Greece yet ...
Recommended For You
- > The New Trailer for Christopher Nolan's 'Interstellar' Is Just Incredible
- > Stop What You're Doing and Watch These Cocoa Farmers Taste Chocolate for the First Time
- > Allison Williams Will Play Peter Pan in NBC's Next Musical
- > Tender-Hearted Child Learns the Cold Truth About Growing Up
- > A Sitcom about the Life of Jim Gaffigan Is in the Works