The Greatest Résumé Ever
You know what most employers don’t love? Sorting through résumés. You know what most people do enjoy, though? Delicious chocolate candy bars. According to a recent Reddit post, this candy bar résumé landed an “Experienced Marketing Professional” named Nicholas a new job. Well done, Nicholas. We encourage you to preemptively start applying for jobs here at RELEVANT in case things don’t work out at your new workplace. Just start sending over the candy bars …
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today