The Greatest Résumé Ever
You know what most employers don’t love? Sorting through résumés. You know what most people do enjoy, though? Delicious chocolate candy bars. According to a recent Reddit post, this candy bar résumé landed an “Experienced Marketing Professional” named Nicholas a new job. Well done, Nicholas. We encourage you to preemptively start applying for jobs here at RELEVANT in case things don’t work out at your new workplace. Just start sending over the candy bars …
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Watch Nachos Become a Sad Casualty of an MLB Foul Ball
- > Study: Millennials May Be the Least Religious Generation in American History
- > Google’s ‘Undo Send’ Feature Is Now Available to Everyone
- > ISIS Attacks Hotels in Baghdad and Mosques in Saudi Arabia
- > MIT’s Robo-Cheetah Now Hurdles Obstacles. Sweet Dreams.