The Greatest Résumé Ever
You know what most employers don’t love? Sorting through résumés. You know what most people do enjoy, though? Delicious chocolate candy bars. According to a recent Reddit post, this candy bar résumé landed an “Experienced Marketing Professional” named Nicholas a new job. Well done, Nicholas. We encourage you to preemptively start applying for jobs here at RELEVANT in case things don’t work out at your new workplace. Just start sending over the candy bars …
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > An ISIS Supporter Threatened to Open Fire on a Megachurch
- > It’s Team Captain America vs. Team Iron Man in This New ‘Civil War’ Trailer
- > Kanye West on New Album: It’s Gospel with a Lot of Cursing
- > What Happens to This Prediction Linking Revival to a Panthers Super Bowl Victory?
- > Update: Wheaton College Asks for Controversial Prof's Forgiveness