The Greatest Résumé Ever
You know what most employers don’t love? Sorting through résumés. You know what most people do enjoy, though? Delicious chocolate candy bars. According to a recent Reddit post, this candy bar résumé landed an “Experienced Marketing Professional” named Nicholas a new job. Well done, Nicholas. We encourage you to preemptively start applying for jobs here at RELEVANT in case things don’t work out at your new workplace. Just start sending over the candy bars …
Recommended For You
- > You Too Can Have Miley Cyrus Design Your Next Tattoo
- > Trailer: Tim Burton's 'Big Eyes'
- > Hero Drummer Adds a Little Pizzazz to Hillsong United's 'Oceans'
- > Jimmy Fallon Is Making Up Good News Again, Because Sometimes You Just Need to Feel Happy
- > Major Sponsor Pulls Out of the NFL’s Breast Cancer Awareness Month Campaign