The Greatest Résumé Ever
You know what most employers don’t love? Sorting through résumés. You know what most people do enjoy, though? Delicious chocolate candy bars. According to a recent Reddit post, this candy bar résumé landed an “Experienced Marketing Professional” named Nicholas a new job. Well done, Nicholas. We encourage you to preemptively start applying for jobs here at RELEVANT in case things don’t work out at your new workplace. Just start sending over the candy bars …
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > San Francisco Deputies Forced Inmates to Fight 'Gladiator Style'
- > Here's Passion Pit's Very Strobe Light-y Video for 'Lifted Up'
- > Everything We Know About Germanwings Pilot, Andreas Lubitz
- > Man Hikes from Mexican Border to Canada Taking Selfies Every Mile
- > Here's the Trailer for 'Southpaw,' Starring a Super Jacked Jake Gyllenhaal