The Great Peanut Butter Recall Is Our Generation's Great Bacon Shortage
Only days ago, the world was thrown into relief and celebration when it was revealed that the long-rumored Great Bacon Shortage of 2013 was an overblown hoax. Nevertheless, conscientious citizens must never grow weary of keeping watch over the nation's most treasured food supplies and now it looks like another one of our favorites—peanut butter—is under attack. Sunland Inc, the creator of Trader Joe's Creamy Salted Valencia Peanut Butter, is recalling its various nut-related butters after several cases of salmonella were tied to their plant. So, if you have any Trader Joe's peanut butter in the house, you might want to toss it out, but do so with a heavy heart. We'll get through this, somehow ...
Recommended For You
- > Report: Apple May Be Prepping a Jumbo-Sized iPad
- > Malcolm Gladwell’s Medical TV Thriller Has Been Purchased by Fox
- > Is ‘Full House’ About to Make a Comeback?
- > ‘Indefinite’ Ceasefire Puts an End to Weeks of Fighting in Gaza
- > Superman and Lois Lane Just Did the Ice Bucket Challenge So Let's Call It a Day