The Great Peanut Butter Recall Is Our Generation's Great Bacon Shortage
Only days ago, the world was thrown into relief and celebration when it was revealed that the long-rumored Great Bacon Shortage of 2013 was an overblown hoax. Nevertheless, conscientious citizens must never grow weary of keeping watch over the nation's most treasured food supplies and now it looks like another one of our favorites—peanut butter—is under attack. Sunland Inc, the creator of Trader Joe's Creamy Salted Valencia Peanut Butter, is recalling its various nut-related butters after several cases of salmonella were tied to their plant. So, if you have any Trader Joe's peanut butter in the house, you might want to toss it out, but do so with a heavy heart. We'll get through this, somehow ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > People Claim to Have Seen a Mysterious Movie That Never Existed
- > ‘To Worship You I Live’ Brought the House Down on ‘The Voice’ Last Night
- > Philadelphia Eagles Player Has Baptized 5 of His Teammates
- > 11 Resolutions Everyone Should Consider Making Next Year
- > Oh No. Beard Christmas Lights Are Now a Thing
- > Here’s a Brand New Song from Arcade Fire Featuring Mavis Staples
- > Trump Just Led a Standing Ovation for Bill and Hillary Clinton
- > At Least 95 People Have Been Arrested in DC at Anti-Trump Rallies
- > Hillary Clinton Will Attend the Inauguration to 'Honor Democracy'
- > Clarence Thomas Will Be the First Black Person to Swear in a President or Vice President