The Great Peanut Butter Recall Is Our Generation's Great Bacon Shortage
Only days ago, the world was thrown into relief and celebration when it was revealed that the long-rumored Great Bacon Shortage of 2013 was an overblown hoax. Nevertheless, conscientious citizens must never grow weary of keeping watch over the nation's most treasured food supplies and now it looks like another one of our favorites—peanut butter—is under attack. Sunland Inc, the creator of Trader Joe's Creamy Salted Valencia Peanut Butter, is recalling its various nut-related butters after several cases of salmonella were tied to their plant. So, if you have any Trader Joe's peanut butter in the house, you might want to toss it out, but do so with a heavy heart. We'll get through this, somehow ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet