The Great Peanut Butter Recall Is Our Generation's Great Bacon Shortage
Only days ago, the world was thrown into relief and celebration when it was revealed that the long-rumored Great Bacon Shortage of 2013 was an overblown hoax. Nevertheless, conscientious citizens must never grow weary of keeping watch over the nation's most treasured food supplies and now it looks like another one of our favorites—peanut butter—is under attack. Sunland Inc, the creator of Trader Joe's Creamy Salted Valencia Peanut Butter, is recalling its various nut-related butters after several cases of salmonella were tied to their plant. So, if you have any Trader Joe's peanut butter in the house, you might want to toss it out, but do so with a heavy heart. We'll get through this, somehow ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > ‘Fixer Upper’ Couple: ‘Our Family Has Made a Commitment to Put Christ First’
- > What the Bible Says About How to Treat Refugees
- > Report: Justin Bieber Turned a Concert into a Church Service
- > Justin Bieber: I Just Wanna Honestly Live Like Jesus
- > The Definitive Ranking of Insanely Awesome Christian Album Covers