A Great Day For '00s Music
If you're a child of the '80s with an abiding appreciation for 'N Sync, Backstreet Boys, Britney and the rest of them, then you're having another round of Christmas today. Never fear. There's no shame in still liking that kind of music. Well, maybe there's some shame, but that's between you and your loved ones. The important thing is, today is your day. First of all, Justin Timberlake, in a distinctly Five Iron Frenzy-esque move, started a countdown timer on his website that could literally be counting down to anything, but an accompanying music video of him talking about how much he loves music would lead one to believe that sexy is about come back. Again. As if that's not enough, one Beyoncé Knowles has announced that she's reunited with the rest of Destiny's Child and that you can pre-order that new album right now ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Here’s the New Trailer for Oliver Stone’s Edward Snowden Movie
- > This Rideable Luggage Will Make You Want to Travel
- > EU: Turkey Cannot Undermine Human Rights in Coup Response
- > Austin Police Are Investigating the Violent Arrest of a Black Woman Last Year
- > 'Daredevil' Is Coming Back for Another a Season