A Great Day For '00s Music
If you're a child of the '80s with an abiding appreciation for 'N Sync, Backstreet Boys, Britney and the rest of them, then you're having another round of Christmas today. Never fear. There's no shame in still liking that kind of music. Well, maybe there's some shame, but that's between you and your loved ones. The important thing is, today is your day. First of all, Justin Timberlake, in a distinctly Five Iron Frenzy-esque move, started a countdown timer on his website that could literally be counting down to anything, but an accompanying music video of him talking about how much he loves music would lead one to believe that sexy is about come back. Again. As if that's not enough, one Beyoncé Knowles has announced that she's reunited with the rest of Destiny's Child and that you can pre-order that new album right now ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > People Claim to Have Seen a Mysterious Movie That Never Existed
- > ‘To Worship You I Live’ Brought the House Down on ‘The Voice’ Last Night
- > Philadelphia Eagles Player Has Baptized 5 of His Teammates
- > 11 Resolutions Everyone Should Consider Making Next Year
- > Oh No. Beard Christmas Lights Are Now a Thing
- > Here’s a Brand New Song from Arcade Fire Featuring Mavis Staples
- > Trump Just Led a Standing Ovation for Bill and Hillary Clinton
- > At Least 95 People Have Been Arrested in DC at Anti-Trump Rallies
- > Hillary Clinton Will Attend the Inauguration to 'Honor Democracy'
- > Clarence Thomas Will Be the First Black Person to Swear in a President or Vice President