Off to that Great Big Sack Lunch in the Sky
A dark day for rough approximations of food, as Hostess has filed a motion in bankruptcy court, asking to liquidate its assets and go quietly into that great night. They've stopped baking (they bake?), but are going to continue to ship out what remains of their spongey, sugar-goo-stuffed carb pockets to grocery stores until they're gone. So if you're a Twinkies fans, now's the time to stock up. The hostess with the leastest is on her way out ...
Recommended For You
- > The All-Female Ghostbusters Cast Is Here and It Is Perfect
- > Hollywood Wants Chris Pratt to Be the New Indiana Jones, No Duh.
- > You Have to Admit, Sam Smith's 'Stay With Me' Does Sound a Lot Like Tom Petty's 'Won't Back Down'
- > Here’s a List of the ‘Best Jobs’ in America
- > Prisoner Exonerations Hit a Record High Last Year