Off to that Great Big Sack Lunch in the Sky
A dark day for rough approximations of food, as Hostess has filed a motion in bankruptcy court, asking to liquidate its assets and go quietly into that great night. They've stopped baking (they bake?), but are going to continue to ship out what remains of their spongey, sugar-goo-stuffed carb pockets to grocery stores until they're gone. So if you're a Twinkies fans, now's the time to stock up. The hostess with the leastest is on her way out ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet
- > Vince Vaughn’s Satirical iStock Photos Will Interject Some Life into Your PowerPoint Presentation
- > A Canadian Pastor Has Gone Missing While Doing Humanitarian Work in North Korea
- > Finally, We Know What 'X-Men' Would Look Like if It Were Directed by Wes Anderson
- > DOJ Investigation into Ferguson PD Finds Racism and Constitutional Violations
- > Netanyahu: Deal with Iran Could Lead to Nation Getting the Nuclear Weapons