Off to that Great Big Sack Lunch in the Sky
A dark day for rough approximations of food, as Hostess has filed a motion in bankruptcy court, asking to liquidate its assets and go quietly into that great night. They've stopped baking (they bake?), but are going to continue to ship out what remains of their spongey, sugar-goo-stuffed carb pockets to grocery stores until they're gone. So if you're a Twinkies fans, now's the time to stock up. The hostess with the leastest is on her way out ...
Recommended For You
- > Just a Picture of Jack White Having the Time of His Life at a Baseball Game
- > Passenger Plane Crash Lands In Taiwan: At Least 51 Dead
- > Marvel at the Speed of the World’s Fastest Bus Boy
- > Ed Helms and Hilary Swank to Star in TV Drama Series about Organic Farming
- > U.S. Officials Say Russian Separatists in Ukraine Mistakenly Shot Down Flight