Off to that Great Big Sack Lunch in the Sky
A dark day for rough approximations of food, as Hostess has filed a motion in bankruptcy court, asking to liquidate its assets and go quietly into that great night. They've stopped baking (they bake?), but are going to continue to ship out what remains of their spongey, sugar-goo-stuffed carb pockets to grocery stores until they're gone. So if you're a Twinkies fans, now's the time to stock up. The hostess with the leastest is on her way out ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > San Francisco Deputies Forced Inmates to Fight 'Gladiator Style'
- > Here's Passion Pit's Very Strobe Light-y Video for 'Lifted Up'
- > Everything We Know About Germanwings Pilot, Andreas Lubitz
- > Man Hikes from Mexican Border to Canada Taking Selfies Every Mile
- > Here's the Trailer for 'Southpaw,' Starring a Super Jacked Jake Gyllenhaal