Off to that Great Big Sack Lunch in the Sky
A dark day for rough approximations of food, as Hostess has filed a motion in bankruptcy court, asking to liquidate its assets and go quietly into that great night. They've stopped baking (they bake?), but are going to continue to ship out what remains of their spongey, sugar-goo-stuffed carb pockets to grocery stores until they're gone. So if you're a Twinkies fans, now's the time to stock up. The hostess with the leastest is on her way out ...
Recommended For You
- > Incident Report from Michael Brown Shooting Wasn’t Reviewed for 10 Days
- > Here’s the First Full Trailer for Dave Grohl’s New Music Series ‘Sonic Highways’
- > Chris Pratt Dressed Up as Star-Lord to Visit a Children’s Hospital
- > UN: 191,000 Have Died in Syria’s Civil War
- > Noah Story Finally Getting Its Family Friendly Comedy Adaptation