"The Great Bacon Shortage of 2013" May Not Be So Bad
Yesterday, the world was shaken to its very core by the announcement that it was headed for a bacon shortage. The impending Great Bacon Shortage of 2013 forced us all to sit back and realize just how very fleeting our time on earth is, and that nothing should ever be taken for granted. Now, Slate is reporting that the Great Bacon Shortage of 2013 may not actually be a cause for great alarm. The shortage of corn to feed pigs may result in some slightly higher prices for bacon but, then, can you really put a price on bacon anyway? It's just money. Money that you'll continue to be able to use to buy plenty of bacon—next year, and for every year after, as long as the dream stays live in the hearts and minds of those who believe that a world with bacon in it is a better world for us all ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet
- > Here Are Some Interactive Apple Watch Sample Apps
- > Rikers Inmates Team Up to Save Guard From Sexual Assault
- > Report: Jennifer Lawrence to Star in Spielberg’s New War Film
- > Here's a Crazy New 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Trailer
- > Vince Vaughn’s iStock Photos Will Interject Some Life into Your PowerPoint Presentation