Gorillas Gain the Upper Hand in War on Poachers
If poachers want to keep capturing and slaughtering gorillas, they're going to have to be smarter than the gorillas are, which is looking more and more unlikely. Gorillas in Rwanda have started outwitting their human enemies, disabling traps, rescuing their peers and setting up warning systems to alert their families to the presence of traps. Some gorillas have even figured out how to dismantle the traps with their bare hands. Gorillas have been witnessed using handmade tools to hunt (including sharpening spears) so poachers might want to consider moving on to more legal trades that don't involve their being outsmarted by animals ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > Chris Pratt Asks Twitter Followers to Pray for a Fan’s Young Son Suffering From Brain Cancer
- > Apple Music Will Be the Home to the ‘Carpool Karaoke' Series
- > Scientists Just Figured Out How to Filter Urine Into Drinkable Water
- > ISIS Just Killed 44 Residents of a Kurdish Town in Syria
- > State of Maryland Will Fight Against Adnan Syed, of 'Serial' Fame, Getting a New Trial