Gorillas Gain the Upper Hand in War on Poachers
If poachers want to keep capturing and slaughtering gorillas, they're going to have to be smarter than the gorillas are, which is looking more and more unlikely. Gorillas in Rwanda have started outwitting their human enemies, disabling traps, rescuing their peers and setting up warning systems to alert their families to the presence of traps. Some gorillas have even figured out how to dismantle the traps with their bare hands. Gorillas have been witnessed using handmade tools to hunt (including sharpening spears) so poachers might want to consider moving on to more legal trades that don't involve their being outsmarted by animals ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > Report Links Earthquakes in the U.S. With Oil Drilling Practices
- > Officials Just Evacuated the Statue of Liberty
- > Disturbing Video Shows Police Shooting Unarmed Black Man
- > Terrorist Network With Links to Bin Laden Busted in Italy
- > Philly Bakery Creates Tebow Pretzel to Welcome Him to the Eagles