Google+ Delivers Final Deathblow to Facebook with New Feature: Animated GIFs
In what will surely be the deathblow to struggling competitor Facebook, the wildly popular social network Google+ has announced a new, revolutionary technology that will let users have animated GIFs as profile pictures. While Facebook has long toiled away with features that “integrate intuitive advertising,” “streamline design” and focus on “mobile integration,” Google has instead released a mindboggling technological innovation that somehow allows profile pictures to be replaced with small, animated GIFs. A team of Google engineers has reportedly worked around the clock for the better part of 15 years, when the mysterious animated GIF technology was first unveiled, to somehow incorporate it into a social network …
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > James Corden Told a Really Nice Story About Gene Wilder Last Night
- > Report: ISIS Has Buried Thousands in Mass Graves
- > Mel Gibson Is Discussing Making ‘The Resurrection’, a Follow-up to ‘The Passion'
- > Um, Did Scientists Just Detect a Radio Signal From Aliens?
- > Here’s the ‘Full House/Avengers’ Mash-up You’ve Been Waiting For