Google+ Delivers Final Deathblow to Facebook with New Feature: Animated GIFs
In what will surely be the deathblow to struggling competitor Facebook, the wildly popular social network Google+ has announced a new, revolutionary technology that will let users have animated GIFs as profile pictures. While Facebook has long toiled away with features that “integrate intuitive advertising,” “streamline design” and focus on “mobile integration,” Google has instead released a mindboggling technological innovation that somehow allows profile pictures to be replaced with small, animated GIFs. A team of Google engineers has reportedly worked around the clock for the better part of 15 years, when the mysterious animated GIF technology was first unveiled, to somehow incorporate it into a social network …
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > ISIS' New Enemy: A Terrifying Dutch Biker Gang
- > An Artist Is Inserting Mr. Bean into Famous Paintings For Some Reason
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > Officer Darren Wilson May Soon Resign from Ferguson Police Department
- > Chris Traeger and Ann Perkins Are Returning to ‘Parks and Rec’
- > President Obama Announces Immigration Reform Plan
- > The One Campaign’s New Ebola PSA Features a Lot of Celebrities Saying Nothing
- > Well, What Do You Think About This Jesus Tattoo?