Google’s Short Documentary ‘Nick’s First Pitch’ Is a Must-Watch
Young Nick loved baseball. But after the 13-year-old was diagnosed with a rare blood disorder, doctors told him that it would be too dangerous for him to be around large crowds—which meant the Little League star’s baseball days were over until they could find a bone marrow donor. After hearing about his story, the geniuses at Google Fiber decided that if Nick couldn’t go play baseball, they would bring baseball to Nick—virtually. The short video below shows how Google was able to make Nick’s Major League dreams come true in the inspiring culmination of technology, generosity and the love of baseball …
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > Hillsong NYC’s Carl Lentz: At This Church, We Are Not Saying 'All Lives Matter'
- > Watch Justin Bieber Play ‘I Could Sing of Your Love Forever’ on the Purpose Tour
- > Here's the Intense Trailer for the New Season of 'Sherlock'
- > Two Earthquakes Rocked Central Italy Within Hours of Each Other
- > 25 Refugees' Bodies Were Found in One Boat in the Mediterranean Sea
- > The Nation Debates: Is This Picture of Bill Murray or Tom Hanks?
- > This ‘Goonies’ Trailer Recut as a Horror Movie Is Terrifying