Google’s Short Documentary ‘Nick’s First Pitch’ Is a Must-Watch
Young Nick loved baseball. But after the 13-year-old was diagnosed with a rare blood disorder, doctors told him that it would be too dangerous for him to be around large crowds—which meant the Little League star’s baseball days were over until they could find a bone marrow donor. After hearing about his story, the geniuses at Google Fiber decided that if Nick couldn’t go play baseball, they would bring baseball to Nick—virtually. The short video below shows how Google was able to make Nick’s Major League dreams come true in the inspiring culmination of technology, generosity and the love of baseball …
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet