The Good(ish) News About College Binge Drinking
There's a lot of talk about kids these days, what with their new-fangled technology and skinny jeans and also, their increasing propensity for risky behaviors. College binge drinking, in particular, has come under the spotlight as an issue of growing concern. A new study from the National Survey on Drug Use and Health suggests, however, that this generation's college students are not actually drinking any more or less than their parents did when they were in college. In fact, they're actually binge drinking less than that college students were in 2003. And drug use is also going down among college students. However, in terms of risky behaviors, the study failed to account for the alarming rise of dubstep ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet
- > Icing-Filled Cap’n Crunch-Covered Donut Holes Are Being Sold at Taco Bell
- > Kanye's New Album Will Be Called ‘So Help Me God’
- > Police Kill Man on Skid Row During Confrontation Caught on Tape
- > Guy Gets ‘The Dress’ Tattooed on His Leg, and It’s Definitely Black and Blue
- > The New Issue of RELEVANT Is Here