The Good(ish) News About College Binge Drinking
There's a lot of talk about kids these days, what with their new-fangled technology and skinny jeans and also, their increasing propensity for risky behaviors. College binge drinking, in particular, has come under the spotlight as an issue of growing concern. A new study from the National Survey on Drug Use and Health suggests, however, that this generation's college students are not actually drinking any more or less than their parents did when they were in college. In fact, they're actually binge drinking less than that college students were in 2003. And drug use is also going down among college students. However, in terms of risky behaviors, the study failed to account for the alarming rise of dubstep ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > The Mythbusters Are Going to Test Walt White’s Machine Gun with Vince Gilligan
- > Polygamists in Montana Apply for Marriage License
- > Here’s What It Would Look Like If You Could See All the Asteroids in the Sky
- > Mosque Raises Thousands to Help Vandalized Catholic Church
- > Happy July 4 Weekend, Here’s a Crow Riding a Bald Eagle