The Good(ish) News About College Binge Drinking
There's a lot of talk about kids these days, what with their new-fangled technology and skinny jeans and also, their increasing propensity for risky behaviors. College binge drinking, in particular, has come under the spotlight as an issue of growing concern. A new study from the National Survey on Drug Use and Health suggests, however, that this generation's college students are not actually drinking any more or less than their parents did when they were in college. In fact, they're actually binge drinking less than that college students were in 2003. And drug use is also going down among college students. However, in terms of risky behaviors, the study failed to account for the alarming rise of dubstep ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > 54 Nigerian Soldiers Have Been Sentenced to Death for Not Fighting Boko Haram
- > Marcel the Shell's 'Landslide' Cover Will Calm Your Fears
- > Now Steve Carrell’s Upcoming North Korea Movie Has Been Canned
- > The Death Penalty Is in Dramatic Decline in the U.S.
- > Top Theater Chains Cancel Showings of ‘The Interview’ After Hacker Threats