The Good(ish) News About College Binge Drinking
There's a lot of talk about kids these days, what with their new-fangled technology and skinny jeans and also, their increasing propensity for risky behaviors. College binge drinking, in particular, has come under the spotlight as an issue of growing concern. A new study from the National Survey on Drug Use and Health suggests, however, that this generation's college students are not actually drinking any more or less than their parents did when they were in college. In fact, they're actually binge drinking less than that college students were in 2003. And drug use is also going down among college students. However, in terms of risky behaviors, the study failed to account for the alarming rise of dubstep ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Report: 2,000 Migrants Have Died Crossing the Mediterranean Sea This Year
- > This 79-Year-Old Man Swam to His Wedding
- > Extended Cuts of ‘The Hobbit’ Movies Are Coming to Theaters This Fall
- > Here’s the Trailer for ‘The 33’ about the Rescue of Chilean Miners
- > A Fifth Planned Parenthood Video Released Today