Goodbye and Good Riddance, Ariel Castro's House
It's a small victory, but you've got to take small victories in this life. Ariel Castro's Cleveland home where he kept three women imprisoned over the course of a decade was torn to pieces today, before a crowd of cheering onlookers. It's definitely for the best but—in a truly touching display—one of Castro's survivors brought yellow balloons to the demolition site as a reminder of all the children who haven't been found yet. It was a stark reminder that not all of these stories have happy endings ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Fox Is Making a Talk Show Hosted By Megachurch Pastors Called ‘The Preachers’
- > Two Biotech Companies Are Going to Start Experimenting with ‘Brain Death Reversal’
- > Lecrae Performed with The Roots Last Night on 'The Tonight Show'
- > Hulu Landed Ron Howard’s New Documentary About The Beatles
- > John Kasich Is Calling It Quits, Trump Is Now Running Unopposed