Goodbye and Good Riddance, Ariel Castro's House
It's a small victory, but you've got to take small victories in this life. Ariel Castro's Cleveland home where he kept three women imprisoned over the course of a decade was torn to pieces today, before a crowd of cheering onlookers. It's definitely for the best but—in a truly touching display—one of Castro's survivors brought yellow balloons to the demolition site as a reminder of all the children who haven't been found yet. It was a stark reminder that not all of these stories have happy endings ...
Recommended For You
- > The New Trailer for Christopher Nolan's 'Interstellar' Is Just Incredible
- > Stop What You're Doing and Watch These Cocoa Farmers Taste Chocolate for the First Time
- > Allison Williams Will Play Peter Pan in NBC's Next Musical
- > Tender-Hearted Child Learns the Cold Truth About Growing Up
- > A Sitcom about the Life of Jim Gaffigan Is in the Works