Goodbye and Good Riddance, Ariel Castro's House
It's a small victory, but you've got to take small victories in this life. Ariel Castro's Cleveland home where he kept three women imprisoned over the course of a decade was torn to pieces today, before a crowd of cheering onlookers. It's definitely for the best but—in a truly touching display—one of Castro's survivors brought yellow balloons to the demolition site as a reminder of all the children who haven't been found yet. It was a stark reminder that not all of these stories have happy endings ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Tracy Morgan Says He Had an Encounter with God After His Accident
- > Got the Post-Holiday Mondays? Here Are the Unreal Star Wars Impressions Your Day Needs
- > University of Chicago Campus Shut Down Due to Threats of Gun Violence
- > Here’s a New Look at Amazon’s 30-Minute Drone Delivery System
- > Taylor Swift Met with a Young Fan Who May Soon Lose Her Hearing