Goodbye and Good Riddance, Ariel Castro's House
It's a small victory, but you've got to take small victories in this life. Ariel Castro's Cleveland home where he kept three women imprisoned over the course of a decade was torn to pieces today, before a crowd of cheering onlookers. It's definitely for the best but—in a truly touching display—one of Castro's survivors brought yellow balloons to the demolition site as a reminder of all the children who haven't been found yet. It was a stark reminder that not all of these stories have happy endings ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > San Francisco Deputies Forced Inmates to Fight 'Gladiator Style'
- > Here's Passion Pit's Very Strobe Light-y Video for 'Lifted Up'
- > Everything We Know About Germanwings Pilot, Andreas Lubitz
- > Man Hikes from Mexican Border to Canada Taking Selfies Every Mile
- > Here's the Trailer for 'Southpaw,' Starring a Super Jacked Jake Gyllenhaal