Goodbye and Good Riddance, Ariel Castro's House
It's a small victory, but you've got to take small victories in this life. Ariel Castro's Cleveland home where he kept three women imprisoned over the course of a decade was torn to pieces today, before a crowd of cheering onlookers. It's definitely for the best but—in a truly touching display—one of Castro's survivors brought yellow balloons to the demolition site as a reminder of all the children who haven't been found yet. It was a stark reminder that not all of these stories have happy endings ...
Recommended For You
- > Ridley Scott Responds to the ‘Exodus’ Casting Controversy
- > André 3000 May Retire From Hip-Hop Next Year
- > ISIS Has Beheaded Another American Journalist
- > Sneezy the Squirrel Vying for Mascot Status at Penn State
- > Members of Bon Iver, The Strokes, and Arcade Fire Will Play in an Epic Charity Basketball Game