Good News: Malala Yousufzai Is Recovering Well
Well, here's some good news for your Friday. Malala Yousufzai, the shot Pakistani girl whose fearlessness has united her country against the Taliban's stranglehold, stood up yesterday and is communicating freely through writing. There's still a tube in her throat, which prevents her from speaking, but doctors expect to remove the tube in the next few days and, according to hospital director David Rosser, "We have no reason to believe she won't be able to talk." While they stressed that she is not yet out of the woods, doctors are very optimistic about her eventual recovery ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > ‘To Worship You I Live’ Brought the House Down on ‘The Voice’ Last Night
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > World Series MVP Ben Zobrist: ‘We All Need Grace. We All Need Christ’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > John Glenn, the First American to Orbit Earth, Died at 95
- > Report: Syria Has Stopped Bombing Aleppo So 8,000 Civilians Can Escape
- > Riz Ahmed Found Something to Rhyme With 'Calrissian' on 'The Tonight Show'
- > Tim Tebow Told an Incredible Story About a Crazy ‘Coincidence’ Involving John 3:16
- > Ryan Adams Has Released a New Song (and It’s Not a Taylor Swift Cover)