Good News: Malala Yousufzai Is Recovering Well
Well, here's some good news for your Friday. Malala Yousufzai, the shot Pakistani girl whose fearlessness has united her country against the Taliban's stranglehold, stood up yesterday and is communicating freely through writing. There's still a tube in her throat, which prevents her from speaking, but doctors expect to remove the tube in the next few days and, according to hospital director David Rosser, "We have no reason to believe she won't be able to talk." While they stressed that she is not yet out of the woods, doctors are very optimistic about her eventual recovery ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > ISIS' New Enemy: A Terrifying Dutch Biker Gang
- > An Artist Is Inserting Mr. Bean into Famous Paintings For Some Reason
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > Officer Darren Wilson May Soon Resign from Ferguson Police Department
- > Chris Traeger and Ann Perkins Are Returning to ‘Parks and Rec’
- > President Obama Announces Immigration Reform Plan
- > The One Campaign’s New Ebola PSA Features a Lot of Celebrities Saying Nothing
- > Well, What Do You Think About This Jesus Tattoo?