Good News: Malala Yousufzai Is Recovering Well
Well, here's some good news for your Friday. Malala Yousufzai, the shot Pakistani girl whose fearlessness has united her country against the Taliban's stranglehold, stood up yesterday and is communicating freely through writing. There's still a tube in her throat, which prevents her from speaking, but doctors expect to remove the tube in the next few days and, according to hospital director David Rosser, "We have no reason to believe she won't be able to talk." While they stressed that she is not yet out of the woods, doctors are very optimistic about her eventual recovery ...
Recommended For You
- > Almost Half of the Syrian Population Is Now Displaced
- > Bill Murray Took Tickets at a Minor League Baseball Game This Week
- > Officials in Missouri Are Being Sued for $40 Million Following Ferguson Crackdown
- > Here’s a Look at Google’s Drone Delivery System, Project Wing
- > ‘Simpsons’ Mini-Marathons Will Be a Part of FXX’s Daily Lineup Moving Forward