Good News: Malala Yousufzai Is Recovering Well
Well, here's some good news for your Friday. Malala Yousufzai, the shot Pakistani girl whose fearlessness has united her country against the Taliban's stranglehold, stood up yesterday and is communicating freely through writing. There's still a tube in her throat, which prevents her from speaking, but doctors expect to remove the tube in the next few days and, according to hospital director David Rosser, "We have no reason to believe she won't be able to talk." While they stressed that she is not yet out of the woods, doctors are very optimistic about her eventual recovery ...
Recommended For You
- > Jimmy Fallon Did Us All a Favor and Just Started Making Up Good News
- > Having Bane at Your Wedding Is a Necessary Evil
- > Incident Report from Michael Brown Shooting Wasn’t Reviewed for 10 Days
- > Here’s the First Full Trailer for Dave Grohl’s New Music Series ‘Sonic Highways’
- > Chris Pratt Dressed Up as Star-Lord to Visit a Children’s Hospital