Goat Yelling Like Person Craze Reaches Its Point of Singularity
Around here, there's no end to the amount of fascination we've had with the Goats Yelling Like People Craze. It's amazing that goats who have, evidently, possessed this incredible skill for time immemorial are only now getting their due. However, as with many fads, this one appears to be reaching a point of singularity. How long can goats scream like humans before we are forced to deal with the consequences? Consequences like the plight of the deputies of Putnam County, Tennessee, who received a phone calls from concerned individuals about a man who sounded like he was screaming for help.
Surely, you can see where this is going.
We could hear what appeared to be a man screaming for help in the direction of a residence on Jackson Passage north of Edwards Lane," Deputy Will Page wrote. "It was actually coming from a goat that was tied to a fence."
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > ‘To Worship You I Live’ Brought the House Down on ‘The Voice’ Last Night
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > World Series MVP Ben Zobrist: ‘We All Need Grace. We All Need Christ’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > New Research Has Shown Greenland's Ice Sheet Could Melt Faster Than Scientists Thought
- > Some Geniuses Created Water-Powered Speeder Bikes from 'Star Wars'
- > Wesley Snipes Is Writing a Novel About Spiritual Warfare
- > The ‘War for the Planet of the Apes’ Trailer Just Dropped
- > Watch Pharrell and Kim Burrell Perform the Gospel-Anthem ‘I See a Victory’ on ‘The Tonight Show’