Go Big Bird or Go Home
In retrospect, it's not surprising that Big Bird is currently the nation's top selling Halloween costume. Other than Obama and Romney masks, nothing else is particularly timing, and who wants an Obama or Romney mask? Big Bird all the way, if you ask us, and America agrees. Since the presidential debates, the sales of Big Bird costumes have seen a 500% increase, presumably owing to Mitt Romney's promise to cut government funding to PBS. Meanwhile, Jim Leher costumes remain sadly overstocked ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > People Claim to Have Seen a Mysterious Movie That Never Existed
- > Netflix Is Now Allowing '13th' to Be Screened in Public Even Without a Subscription
- > Watch Chance the Rapper’s Worshipful Grammy Performance
- > I’m Single. Stop Pitying Me on Valentine’s Day
- > Royal Caribbean Wants to Hire Someone to Go on Cruises and Post to Instagram
- > An 8-Year-Old Refugee Comforted a Dog Hit by a Car Until He Could Get Help
- > Jewish Community Centers and Schools Across the Country Received Bomb Threats Today
- > This New ‘Kong: Skull Island’ Trailer Is Bananas
- > Watch Carl Lentz Preach a Mini-Sermon on ‘The Dr. Oz Show'
- > Here’s What Saved Kirk Franklin’s Marriage