Go Big Bird or Go Home
In retrospect, it's not surprising that Big Bird is currently the nation's top selling Halloween costume. Other than Obama and Romney masks, nothing else is particularly timing, and who wants an Obama or Romney mask? Big Bird all the way, if you ask us, and America agrees. Since the presidential debates, the sales of Big Bird costumes have seen a 500% increase, presumably owing to Mitt Romney's promise to cut government funding to PBS. Meanwhile, Jim Leher costumes remain sadly overstocked ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > People Claim to Have Seen a Mysterious Movie That Never Existed
- > ‘To Worship You I Live’ Brought the House Down on ‘The Voice’ Last Night
- > Philadelphia Eagles Player Has Baptized 5 of His Teammates
- > 11 Resolutions Everyone Should Consider Making Next Year
- > Oh No. Beard Christmas Lights Are Now a Thing
- > Here’s a Brand New Song from Arcade Fire Featuring Mavis Staples
- > Trump Just Led a Standing Ovation for Bill and Hillary Clinton
- > At Least 95 People Have Been Arrested in DC at Anti-Trump Rallies
- > Hillary Clinton Will Attend the Inauguration to 'Honor Democracy'
- > Clarence Thomas Will Be the First Black Person to Swear in a President or Vice President