Girl Gets Boyfriend's Name Tattooed On Her Face 24 Hours After Meeting Him
Love is in the air. It's less than two weeks till Valentine's Day, and it's almost a competition for who can prove their love the most but, too late, everyone else loses except for Lesyla, who had her tattoo-artist boyfriend etch his name into her face 24 hours after she met him. Here's a quote from Lesyla's friend that sort of sums up this whole story: "I know that there are people who are terrified that Lesya has made a rash decision that she'll regret horribly, but sometimes the best decisions are the ones you make in an instant with your heart rather than the ones long-debated in your mind." Well, that's shaky advice but, then, if yours is the sort of head that decides to get a name permanently stamped on it, maybe you should just go ahead and use your heart. Probably a toss-up as to which is the better decision-maker, really ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > ‘The Simpsons’ Has Been Renewed for Another Two Years
- > Thousands of Migrants Rescued While Crossing the Mediterranean
- > Geek Out Over These New Images from the ‘Star Wars’ Set
- > William and Kate Announce the Name of the Second Royal Baby
- > Kanye West Says His New Album Will Be Called ‘Swish’ (Maybe)