Girl Gets Boyfriend's Name Tattooed On Her Face 24 Hours After Meeting Him
Love is in the air. It's less than two weeks till Valentine's Day, and it's almost a competition for who can prove their love the most but, too late, everyone else loses except for Lesyla, who had her tattoo-artist boyfriend etch his name into her face 24 hours after she met him. Here's a quote from Lesyla's friend that sort of sums up this whole story: "I know that there are people who are terrified that Lesya has made a rash decision that she'll regret horribly, but sometimes the best decisions are the ones you make in an instant with your heart rather than the ones long-debated in your mind." Well, that's shaky advice but, then, if yours is the sort of head that decides to get a name permanently stamped on it, maybe you should just go ahead and use your heart. Probably a toss-up as to which is the better decision-maker, really ...
Recommended For You
- > 'Independence Day 2' Is Real and It Is Happening
- > Here's a Beautiful Song From Joy Williams and Hayley Williams
- > Darren Wilson Tells ABC News ‘I Did My Job Right’
- > HBO Hired a Ton of Lawyers to Look at Its New Scientology Documentary
- > A Young Chris Pratt Actually Predicted that He Would One Day Star in ‘Jurassic World’