Girl Gets Boyfriend's Name Tattooed On Her Face 24 Hours After Meeting Him
Love is in the air. It's less than two weeks till Valentine's Day, and it's almost a competition for who can prove their love the most but, too late, everyone else loses except for Lesyla, who had her tattoo-artist boyfriend etch his name into her face 24 hours after she met him. Here's a quote from Lesyla's friend that sort of sums up this whole story: "I know that there are people who are terrified that Lesya has made a rash decision that she'll regret horribly, but sometimes the best decisions are the ones you make in an instant with your heart rather than the ones long-debated in your mind." Well, that's shaky advice but, then, if yours is the sort of head that decides to get a name permanently stamped on it, maybe you should just go ahead and use your heart. Probably a toss-up as to which is the better decision-maker, really ...
Recommended For You
- > Steve Carell Is Teaming Up with Charlie Kaufman for a New Sci-Fi Comedy
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > New Zealand Air’s Hobbit-Themed Safety Video Is a Middle Earth Masterpiece
- > Matthew McConaughey's Marriage Advice Actually Isn't Half Bad
- > This Is What a ‘Parks and Rec’ Themed Wedding Looks Like