Girl Gets Boyfriend's Name Tattooed On Her Face 24 Hours After Meeting Him
Love is in the air. It's less than two weeks till Valentine's Day, and it's almost a competition for who can prove their love the most but, too late, everyone else loses except for Lesyla, who had her tattoo-artist boyfriend etch his name into her face 24 hours after she met him. Here's a quote from Lesyla's friend that sort of sums up this whole story: "I know that there are people who are terrified that Lesya has made a rash decision that she'll regret horribly, but sometimes the best decisions are the ones you make in an instant with your heart rather than the ones long-debated in your mind." Well, that's shaky advice but, then, if yours is the sort of head that decides to get a name permanently stamped on it, maybe you should just go ahead and use your heart. Probably a toss-up as to which is the better decision-maker, really ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > Go For a Nice Distracting Drive With Stephen Colbert
- > Brace Yourselves … Netflix’s September Lineup is Coming
- > Image of Drowned Syrian Refugee Toddler Grabs the Internet's Attention
- > The National/Ramona Falls Supergroup Proves Hanging Out is Awesome in Their New Video
- > Did Justin Bieber Just Beat Questlove in a Drum-off?