Girl Gets Boyfriend's Name Tattooed On Her Face 24 Hours After Meeting Him
Love is in the air. It's less than two weeks till Valentine's Day, and it's almost a competition for who can prove their love the most but, too late, everyone else loses except for Lesyla, who had her tattoo-artist boyfriend etch his name into her face 24 hours after she met him. Here's a quote from Lesyla's friend that sort of sums up this whole story: "I know that there are people who are terrified that Lesya has made a rash decision that she'll regret horribly, but sometimes the best decisions are the ones you make in an instant with your heart rather than the ones long-debated in your mind." Well, that's shaky advice but, then, if yours is the sort of head that decides to get a name permanently stamped on it, maybe you should just go ahead and use your heart. Probably a toss-up as to which is the better decision-maker, really ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > People Claim to Have Seen a Mysterious Movie That Never Existed
- > ‘To Worship You I Live’ Brought the House Down on ‘The Voice’ Last Night
- > Philadelphia Eagles Player Has Baptized 5 of His Teammates
- > 11 Resolutions Everyone Should Consider Making Next Year
- > Oh No. Beard Christmas Lights Are Now a Thing
- > Here’s a Brand New Song from Arcade Fire Featuring Mavis Staples
- > Trump Just Led a Standing Ovation for Bill and Hillary Clinton
- > At Least 95 People Have Been Arrested in DC at Anti-Trump Rallies
- > Hillary Clinton Will Attend the Inauguration to 'Honor Democracy'
- > Clarence Thomas Will Be the First Black Person to Swear in a President or Vice President