Giant, House-Eating Snails Are Taking Over Florida
Just when you thought exotic animal invasions couldn’t possibly get any worse after the Everglades became overrun by Burmese Pythons that can kill alligators, a new species is slowly taking over South Florida: Rat-sized snails and that will eat your house. Along with the ability to chew through plaster and stucco, the snails also carry a “parasitic rat lungworm” that can cause serious illnesses. Also, did we mention, they can also eat your house? A Department of Agriculture spokesperson gave this cryptic description: “They're huge, they move around, they look like they're looking at you ... communicating with you.” So remember, if you see a massive, house-eating snail trying to communicate with you, it’s not something to be messed with …
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > What the Continued Crucifying Of Rob Bell Says About Modern Christianity