Get Paid $18,000 to Stay in Bed for 70 Days—NASA Needs Your Help
If you have 70 days with nothing really going on, would like to make a cool $18,000 and are incredibly lazy, we’ve got just the job for you. NASA is looking for a few brave volunteers to help them in an experiment to find out the effects of spending a long period of time in zero gravity—an environment where your muscles do very little work. The researchers say that volunteers can even continue to do their regular daily activities—that is, as long as they are willing to sit nearly motionless “tilted head-down at a six-degree angle.” Sure, there is a risk of muscle and bone atrophy, bedsores and unknown, irreversible effects to the nervous system, but look at it as an opportunity to finally catch up on episodes of The West Wing. Let’s face it, this is the closest any of us will ever get to becoming an astronaut …
Recommended For You
- > Congratulations on Your Number One Album, Lecrae.
- > Satanists Handing Out Satanic Children's Books or Something.
- > Krispy Kreme Is Celebrating Ghostbusters’ 30th Anniversary with Custom Donuts
- > Speaking in Tongues Is on the Rise Among Americans
- > Bryan Cranston’s Faux One Man MLB Show Will Make You Love Baseball