George Zimmerman Saved a Family From a Car Accident Last Week
Well, maybe "saved" is a strong word, but he definitely helped a family. As what might just constitute his first act since being acquitted of Trayvon Martin's murder, Zimmerman came across a truck that had rolled in an intersection, and flew into action, helping pull a family out from under the wreckage. Sanford Police confirmed that the accident happened at the intersection of I-4 and route 417—less than a mile from where Zimmerman shot Martin ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Report Links Earthquakes in the U.S. With Oil Drilling Practices
- > Officials Just Evacuated the Statue of Liberty
- > Disturbing Video Shows Police Shooting Unarmed Black Man
- > Terrorist Network With Links to Bin Laden Busted in Italy
- > Philly Bakery Creates Tebow Pretzel to Welcome Him to the Eagles