George Zimmerman Saved a Family From a Car Accident Last Week
Well, maybe "saved" is a strong word, but he definitely helped a family. As what might just constitute his first act since being acquitted of Trayvon Martin's murder, Zimmerman came across a truck that had rolled in an intersection, and flew into action, helping pull a family out from under the wreckage. Sanford Police confirmed that the accident happened at the intersection of I-4 and route 417—less than a mile from where Zimmerman shot Martin ...
Recommended For You
- > Ridley Scott Responds to the ‘Exodus’ Casting Controversy
- > André 3000 May Retire From Hip-Hop Next Year
- > ISIS Has Beheaded Another American Journalist
- > Sneezy the Squirrel Vying for Mascot Status at Penn State
- > Members of Bon Iver, The Strokes, and Arcade Fire Will Play in an Epic Charity Basketball Game