George Zimmerman Saved a Family From a Car Accident Last Week
Well, maybe "saved" is a strong word, but he definitely helped a family. As what might just constitute his first act since being acquitted of Trayvon Martin's murder, Zimmerman came across a truck that had rolled in an intersection, and flew into action, helping pull a family out from under the wreckage. Sanford Police confirmed that the accident happened at the intersection of I-4 and route 417—less than a mile from where Zimmerman shot Martin ...
Recommended For You
- > The 'God's Not Dead' Sequel You've Always Wanted Is Finally Happening
- > The World Is a Vampire: Scientist Encounters 'Puppy-Sized' Spider
- > Will Idaho Pastors Be Forced to Conduct Same-Sex Weddings?
- > Another Charming Visit From Marcel the Shell With Shoes On.
- > Catholic Bishop Summit Ends Without Revised Stance on Same-Sex Couples