George Zimmerman Saved a Family From a Car Accident Last Week
Well, maybe "saved" is a strong word, but he definitely helped a family. As what might just constitute his first act since being acquitted of Trayvon Martin's murder, Zimmerman came across a truck that had rolled in an intersection, and flew into action, helping pull a family out from under the wreckage. Sanford Police confirmed that the accident happened at the intersection of I-4 and route 417—less than a mile from where Zimmerman shot Martin ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > People Claim to Have Seen a Mysterious Movie That Never Existed
- > ‘To Worship You I Live’ Brought the House Down on ‘The Voice’ Last Night
- > Philadelphia Eagles Player Has Baptized 5 of His Teammates
- > 11 Resolutions Everyone Should Consider Making Next Year
- > Oh No. Beard Christmas Lights Are Now a Thing