George Zimmerman Saved a Family From a Car Accident Last Week
Well, maybe "saved" is a strong word, but he definitely helped a family. As what might just constitute his first act since being acquitted of Trayvon Martin's murder, Zimmerman came across a truck that had rolled in an intersection, and flew into action, helping pull a family out from under the wreckage. Sanford Police confirmed that the accident happened at the intersection of I-4 and route 417—less than a mile from where Zimmerman shot Martin ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > FXX Is Airing a 600-Episode Long ‘Simpsons’ Marathon in November
- > New ‘SNL’ Cast Member Just Deleted Some Old Offensive Tweets
- > Andy Mineo Releases a Music Video for Deaf Fans
- > Family of Keith Scott Releases Video of Shooting
- > Charlotte Police Refuse to Release Shooting Video, Say It’s Not ‘Definitive’