George Jones, RIP
George Jones, the country music superstar who is as well-known for his numerous hits as he was for his hard-living excesses, passed away today at the age of 81, of unknown causes. He didn't have Johnny Cash's presence or Waylon Jennings' outlaw status, but he became a true legend of the genre, with songs like "He Stopped Loving Her Today" and "She Thinks I Still Care" becoming mainstays of Nashville's scene. Here's a clip of him singing "Keep On the Sunny Side" with Johnny Cash and Waylon Jennings ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > The Mythbusters Are Going to Test Walt White’s Machine Gun with Vince Gilligan
- > Polygamists in Montana Apply for Marriage License
- > Here’s What It Would Look Like If You Could See All the Asteroids in the Sky
- > Mosque Raises Thousands to Help Vandalized Catholic Church
- > Happy July 4 Weekend, Here’s a Crow Riding a Bald Eagle