George Jones, RIP
George Jones, the country music superstar who is as well-known for his numerous hits as he was for his hard-living excesses, passed away today at the age of 81, of unknown causes. He didn't have Johnny Cash's presence or Waylon Jennings' outlaw status, but he became a true legend of the genre, with songs like "He Stopped Loving Her Today" and "She Thinks I Still Care" becoming mainstays of Nashville's scene. Here's a clip of him singing "Keep On the Sunny Side" with Johnny Cash and Waylon Jennings ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > Video Shows Just How Much Megatron Hates Selfies
- > The New Season of ‘Parks and Rec’ Will Take Place in the Future
- > Here's the First Preview for the Colbert Show Replacement, 'The Nightly Show'
- > Horrible Details of the Taliban's School Attack Emerge
- > The U.S. Navy Finally Has a Drone That Looks Like a Shark