George Jones, RIP
George Jones, the country music superstar who is as well-known for his numerous hits as he was for his hard-living excesses, passed away today at the age of 81, of unknown causes. He didn't have Johnny Cash's presence or Waylon Jennings' outlaw status, but he became a true legend of the genre, with songs like "He Stopped Loving Her Today" and "She Thinks I Still Care" becoming mainstays of Nashville's scene. Here's a clip of him singing "Keep On the Sunny Side" with Johnny Cash and Waylon Jennings ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > ISIS' New Enemy: A Terrifying Dutch Biker Gang
- > An Artist Is Inserting Mr. Bean into Famous Paintings For Some Reason
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > Officer Darren Wilson May Soon Resign from Ferguson Police Department
- > Chris Traeger and Ann Perkins Are Returning to ‘Parks and Rec’
- > President Obama Announces Immigration Reform Plan
- > The One Campaign’s New Ebola PSA Features a Lot of Celebrities Saying Nothing
- > Well, What Do You Think About This Jesus Tattoo?