George Jones, RIP
George Jones, the country music superstar who is as well-known for his numerous hits as he was for his hard-living excesses, passed away today at the age of 81, of unknown causes. He didn't have Johnny Cash's presence or Waylon Jennings' outlaw status, but he became a true legend of the genre, with songs like "He Stopped Loving Her Today" and "She Thinks I Still Care" becoming mainstays of Nashville's scene. Here's a clip of him singing "Keep On the Sunny Side" with Johnny Cash and Waylon Jennings ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Tracy Morgan Says He Had an Encounter with God After His Accident
- > Got the Post-Holiday Mondays? Here Are the Unreal Star Wars Impressions Your Day Needs
- > University of Chicago Campus Shut Down Due to Threats of Gun Violence
- > Here’s a New Look at Amazon’s 30-Minute Drone Delivery System
- > Taylor Swift Met with a Young Fan Who May Soon Lose Her Hearing