George Clooney is Abraham Lincoln's Cousin or Something
Remember George Clooney? Used to be on ER? Well, looks like his ship has finally come in, because the folks at ancestry.com have found out something cool about his lineage.
George Clooney is distantly related to America's storied 16th President, Abraham Lincoln, according to Ancestry.com. The finding came recently as Ancestry.com researchers were tracing the president's lineage in celebration of the upcoming film, Lincoln. "We noticed there were similarities between the names and places of Abraham Lincoln's tree and George Clooney's tree," the genealogy website's Michelle Ercanbrack tells PEOPLE.
George Clooney may want to look into some sort of police protection from whoever among ancestry.com's employees was well-versed enough in his ancestors to notice similarities between him and Abraham Lincoln. But, that aside, good news for George Clooney. Maybe this will give his career the kick it's needed for so long ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Suicide Bombers Attacked an Airport in Istanbul, Killing At Least 28
- > JK Rowling Revealed Some of the History of the American Hogwarts
- > Stunning Aerial Photos Show the Differences Between Poverty and Wealth in South Africa
- > Watch The Avett Brothers Perform Their New Song ‘Satan Pulls the Strings’ on Fallon
- > Report: Leah Remini Is Making a TV Show About the Dangers of Scientology