Fruity Pebbles Drops Fred Flintstone
The times, they are a-changin'. When you were a kid, a caveman could still make a decent living in this country as the spokesman for the wonderful, delicious breakfast sugar mine known to the young and the young-at-heart the world over as Fruity Pebbles. But now you're grown up, and Fruity Pebbles is going to road test some cereal boxes with WWE star John Cena on the cover. Post Cereal's marketing director, Sharon Pupel, is saying that Fred Flintstone just isn't "relevant" to kids anymore. Well, yes, but what about being relevant to grown-ups who still love Fruity Pebbles, Post Cereal spokesperson? Did you ever think about that? ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Prosecutors in L.A. Are Now Reviewing Criminal Case Against Bill Cosy
- > An Animated Ghostbusters Movie May Also Soon Be in the Works
- > Watching Jell-O Being Smacked with a Tennis Racket in Slow Motion Is Surprisingly Satisfying
- > Report: Army Vet Shot 7 Times While Charging at Oregon Gunman
- > This Pizza Pouch Will Prevent All of Your Pizza Emergencies