Fruity Pebbles Drops Fred Flintstone
The times, they are a-changin'. When you were a kid, a caveman could still make a decent living in this country as the spokesman for the wonderful, delicious breakfast sugar mine known to the young and the young-at-heart the world over as Fruity Pebbles. But now you're grown up, and Fruity Pebbles is going to road test some cereal boxes with WWE star John Cena on the cover. Post Cereal's marketing director, Sharon Pupel, is saying that Fred Flintstone just isn't "relevant" to kids anymore. Well, yes, but what about being relevant to grown-ups who still love Fruity Pebbles, Post Cereal spokesperson? Did you ever think about that? ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > 13 People Were Killed in an Attack on Afghanistan's American University Yesterday
- > A Mad Lego Scientist Makes Objects That Rotate to Make Three Different Shadow Art Images
- > Italy Earthquake Death Toll Rises to 241
- > Questlove Will Host a Weekly Pandora Radio Show. We're Excited
- > Scientists Found An Earth-Like Planet Orbiting Not Too Far Away