Fruity Pebbles Drops Fred Flintstone
The times, they are a-changin'. When you were a kid, a caveman could still make a decent living in this country as the spokesman for the wonderful, delicious breakfast sugar mine known to the young and the young-at-heart the world over as Fruity Pebbles. But now you're grown up, and Fruity Pebbles is going to road test some cereal boxes with WWE star John Cena on the cover. Post Cereal's marketing director, Sharon Pupel, is saying that Fred Flintstone just isn't "relevant" to kids anymore. Well, yes, but what about being relevant to grown-ups who still love Fruity Pebbles, Post Cereal spokesperson? Did you ever think about that? ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Report: 11.5% of the Entire Syrian Population Injured or Killed in Civil War; 45% Displaced
- > New Netflix Kids Show Will Feature Beatles Covers from The Shins, Of Monsters and Men, Sia and More
- > 58 Dead in Boko Haram Suicide Bombing
- > Kanye West’s Album Is Now Called ‘The Life of Pablo’
- > Watch Jean-Ralphio Explain How He Ended Up as the Voice of Star Wars’ BB-8