Fruity Pebbles Drops Fred Flintstone
The times, they are a-changin'. When you were a kid, a caveman could still make a decent living in this country as the spokesman for the wonderful, delicious breakfast sugar mine known to the young and the young-at-heart the world over as Fruity Pebbles. But now you're grown up, and Fruity Pebbles is going to road test some cereal boxes with WWE star John Cena on the cover. Post Cereal's marketing director, Sharon Pupel, is saying that Fred Flintstone just isn't "relevant" to kids anymore. Well, yes, but what about being relevant to grown-ups who still love Fruity Pebbles, Post Cereal spokesperson? Did you ever think about that? ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > People Claim to Have Seen a Mysterious Movie That Never Existed
- > ‘To Worship You I Live’ Brought the House Down on ‘The Voice’ Last Night
- > Philadelphia Eagles Player Has Baptized 5 of His Teammates
- > 11 Resolutions Everyone Should Consider Making Next Year
- > Oh No. Beard Christmas Lights Are Now a Thing
- > Here’s a Brand New Song from Arcade Fire Featuring Mavis Staples
- > Trump Just Led a Standing Ovation for Bill and Hillary Clinton
- > At Least 95 People Have Been Arrested in DC at Anti-Trump Rallies
- > Hillary Clinton Will Attend the Inauguration to 'Honor Democracy'
- > Clarence Thomas Will Be the First Black Person to Swear in a President or Vice President