Fruity Pebbles Drops Fred Flintstone
The times, they are a-changin'. When you were a kid, a caveman could still make a decent living in this country as the spokesman for the wonderful, delicious breakfast sugar mine known to the young and the young-at-heart the world over as Fruity Pebbles. But now you're grown up, and Fruity Pebbles is going to road test some cereal boxes with WWE star John Cena on the cover. Post Cereal's marketing director, Sharon Pupel, is saying that Fred Flintstone just isn't "relevant" to kids anymore. Well, yes, but what about being relevant to grown-ups who still love Fruity Pebbles, Post Cereal spokesperson? Did you ever think about that? ...
Recommended For You
- > GamerGate Continues to Be About Misogyny, Despite Its Best Efforts
- > The Perfect Crime: Texting Your Probation Officer for Weed
- > Study: Listening to Music While You Work Makes You More Efficient
- > South Korean KFC’s Version of the Double Down Is Terrifying
- > A Doctor in NYC Has Tested Positive for Ebola