Fruity Pebbles Drops Fred Flintstone
The times, they are a-changin'. When you were a kid, a caveman could still make a decent living in this country as the spokesman for the wonderful, delicious breakfast sugar mine known to the young and the young-at-heart the world over as Fruity Pebbles. But now you're grown up, and Fruity Pebbles is going to road test some cereal boxes with WWE star John Cena on the cover. Post Cereal's marketing director, Sharon Pupel, is saying that Fred Flintstone just isn't "relevant" to kids anymore. Well, yes, but what about being relevant to grown-ups who still love Fruity Pebbles, Post Cereal spokesperson? Did you ever think about that? ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- California Is About to Raise the Legal Age for Smoking and Vaping to 212
- Remembering the Time Woody Allen Debated Billy Graham About God and Sex in Primetime561
- Drake Is Going to Host and Perform as a Musical Guest on May 14’s ‘SNL’50
- The Faith-Shaking Experience of Losing Debates About the Bible242
- > California Is About to Raise the Legal Age for Smoking and Vaping to 21
- > Drake Is Going to Host and Perform as a Musical Guest on May 14’s ‘SNL’
- > Lecrae Talks About His Song 'Deja Vu' on 'Fallon'
- > Enjoy This Dance-Inspired ‘Carpool Karaoke’ Remix
- > Report: Lebron’s ‘Space Jam 2’ Is Finally Happening