Fruity Pebbles Drops Fred Flintstone
The times, they are a-changin'. When you were a kid, a caveman could still make a decent living in this country as the spokesman for the wonderful, delicious breakfast sugar mine known to the young and the young-at-heart the world over as Fruity Pebbles. But now you're grown up, and Fruity Pebbles is going to road test some cereal boxes with WWE star John Cena on the cover. Post Cereal's marketing director, Sharon Pupel, is saying that Fred Flintstone just isn't "relevant" to kids anymore. Well, yes, but what about being relevant to grown-ups who still love Fruity Pebbles, Post Cereal spokesperson? Did you ever think about that? ...
Recommended For You
- > CDC Says NBC Cameraman Is Now Ebola-Free
- > Renee Zellweger Will Star in a Movie Based on a Book from ‘Heaven Is For Real’ Author
- > American Detained in North Korea for Leaving Bible at Club Has Been Freed
- > Stairway to Prison: Did Led Zeppelin Steal Their Most Famous Song?
- > Here's Your First Look at Disney's Next Princess: Moana