Fruity Pebbles Drops Fred Flintstone
The times, they are a-changin'. When you were a kid, a caveman could still make a decent living in this country as the spokesman for the wonderful, delicious breakfast sugar mine known to the young and the young-at-heart the world over as Fruity Pebbles. But now you're grown up, and Fruity Pebbles is going to road test some cereal boxes with WWE star John Cena on the cover. Post Cereal's marketing director, Sharon Pupel, is saying that Fred Flintstone just isn't "relevant" to kids anymore. Well, yes, but what about being relevant to grown-ups who still love Fruity Pebbles, Post Cereal spokesperson? Did you ever think about that? ...
Recommended For You
- > Jason Sudeikis, Maya Rudolph, Bill Hader and Tony Hale Will Star in the ‘Angry Birds’ Movie
- > So There’s Going to Be a ‘Tetris’ Movie for Some Reason
- > Christine Caine Is Working on a New Program for Women Leaders
- > Report: Wildlife Populations Have Declined More Than 50% in 40 Years
- > The Latest ‘Interstellar’ Trailer Looks Amazing