Fruity Pebbles Drops Fred Flintstone
The times, they are a-changin'. When you were a kid, a caveman could still make a decent living in this country as the spokesman for the wonderful, delicious breakfast sugar mine known to the young and the young-at-heart the world over as Fruity Pebbles. But now you're grown up, and Fruity Pebbles is going to road test some cereal boxes with WWE star John Cena on the cover. Post Cereal's marketing director, Sharon Pupel, is saying that Fred Flintstone just isn't "relevant" to kids anymore. Well, yes, but what about being relevant to grown-ups who still love Fruity Pebbles, Post Cereal spokesperson? Did you ever think about that? ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Tracy Morgan Says He Had an Encounter with God After His Accident
- > Got the Post-Holiday Mondays? Here Are the Unreal Star Wars Impressions Your Day Needs
- > University of Chicago Campus Shut Down Due to Threats of Gun Violence
- > Here’s a New Look at Amazon’s 30-Minute Drone Delivery System
- > Taylor Swift Met with a Young Fan Who May Soon Lose Her Hearing