Fruity Pebbles Drops Fred Flintstone
The times, they are a-changin'. When you were a kid, a caveman could still make a decent living in this country as the spokesman for the wonderful, delicious breakfast sugar mine known to the young and the young-at-heart the world over as Fruity Pebbles. But now you're grown up, and Fruity Pebbles is going to road test some cereal boxes with WWE star John Cena on the cover. Post Cereal's marketing director, Sharon Pupel, is saying that Fred Flintstone just isn't "relevant" to kids anymore. Well, yes, but what about being relevant to grown-ups who still love Fruity Pebbles, Post Cereal spokesperson? Did you ever think about that? ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Jennifer Lawrence and Amy Schumer Team Up For A New Film
- > Biebs Is Bringing Back the WWJD Bracelet
- > Just Try to Contain Your Excitement: There’s a New Album on the Way From Adele
- > Behind-the-Scenes of ‘Captive’: The Story of the ‘Purpose Driven Life’ Hostage Stand-off
- > Trippy New PSA Uses Internet Memes to Warn of the Dangers of Smoking