A Friendly Reminder to Watch Out for Bears
In the hustle and bustle of preparing for fall, it's easy to neglect some basic safety tips. Things like looking both ways before crossing the street, wearing your seat belt and avoiding bears can just fall by the wayside. But please remember, as the Western U.S. is about to see what researchers are calling a "bear epidemic," that bears are not to be messed around with. With a growing lack of natural resources for them to eat, and a few months of impending hibernation, bears are expected to start sneaking into towns, dumpsters and garages in search of food. So, keep an eye out. Just use some normal, common, "bear epidemic" sense ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > ISIS' New Enemy: A Terrifying Dutch Biker Gang
- > An Artist Is Inserting Mr. Bean into Famous Paintings For Some Reason
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > The Internet Is Loving Odell Beckham's Amazing Catch
- > Superhero-Loving Girl Is Not Impressed with Store’s Ad about ‘Gifts for Boys’
- > NFL Star Gets Emotional After Scoring Touchdown for Daughter Born Hours Before
- > Report: Secretary of Defense Chuck Hagel Has Been Asked to Resign
- > Apple Launches New RED Campaign to Raise Money for AIDS/HIV Victims