A Friendly Reminder to Watch Out for Bears
In the hustle and bustle of preparing for fall, it's easy to neglect some basic safety tips. Things like looking both ways before crossing the street, wearing your seat belt and avoiding bears can just fall by the wayside. But please remember, as the Western U.S. is about to see what researchers are calling a "bear epidemic," that bears are not to be messed around with. With a growing lack of natural resources for them to eat, and a few months of impending hibernation, bears are expected to start sneaking into towns, dumpsters and garages in search of food. So, keep an eye out. Just use some normal, common, "bear epidemic" sense ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > A '20/20' Special Will Look at an American Hostage Captured By ISIS for Her Christian Faith
- > 28 More Companies Sign White House Pledge to Close Gender Wage Gap
- > An Artist Left a Gown in the Dead Sea and It Came Out Even More Beautiful
- > Worldwide Outrage Causes France to Overturn Burkini Ban
- > 2 Mississippi Nuns Found Dead in Their Home, Community Reacts