A Friendly Reminder to Watch Out for Bears
In the hustle and bustle of preparing for fall, it's easy to neglect some basic safety tips. Things like looking both ways before crossing the street, wearing your seat belt and avoiding bears can just fall by the wayside. But please remember, as the Western U.S. is about to see what researchers are calling a "bear epidemic," that bears are not to be messed around with. With a growing lack of natural resources for them to eat, and a few months of impending hibernation, bears are expected to start sneaking into towns, dumpsters and garages in search of food. So, keep an eye out. Just use some normal, common, "bear epidemic" sense ...
Recommended For You
- > The People Behind 'God's Not Dead' Are Giving 'Fifty Shades' Some Christian Competition
- > No, Michele Bachmann Did Not Suggest Labor Camps for Immigrant Children
- > Trailer: 'The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies'
- > Watch a Couple Thieves Try to Mug the Wrong Convenience Store Clerk
- > 'Avengers 2' Poster Revealed at Comic-Con