A Friendly Reminder to Watch Out for Bears
In the hustle and bustle of preparing for fall, it's easy to neglect some basic safety tips. Things like looking both ways before crossing the street, wearing your seat belt and avoiding bears can just fall by the wayside. But please remember, as the Western U.S. is about to see what researchers are calling a "bear epidemic," that bears are not to be messed around with. With a growing lack of natural resources for them to eat, and a few months of impending hibernation, bears are expected to start sneaking into towns, dumpsters and garages in search of food. So, keep an eye out. Just use some normal, common, "bear epidemic" sense ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > People Claim to Have Seen a Mysterious Movie That Never Existed
- > Netflix Is Now Allowing '13th' to Be Screened in Public Even Without a Subscription
- > Watch Chance the Rapper’s Worshipful Grammy Performance
- > 11 Resolutions Everyone Should Consider Making Next Year
- > I’m Single. Stop Pitying Me on Valentine’s Day