Friday the 13th Flight 666 to HEL Went Just Fine
Every Friday the 13 costs the airline industry an estimated billion dollars in business, from superstitious customers who'd rather not fly on the unluckiest day of the year, which goes to show that we live in a very strange world with some very strange beliefs in it. But if you think that's strange, then take a look at this Finnair flight from Copehagen to Helsinki that ran earlier today. A Friday the 13th flight 666 to HEL scored the rare hat trick of grim portents, but was nevertheless fully booked and went off without a hitch. “It has been quite a joke among the pilots,” said pilot Juha-Pekka Keidasto. “It’s hopefully smooth skies,” which was a hilarious joke that would turn sour in any horror movie worth its salt. But life isn't a horror movie, thankfully, and maybe this will inspire people to live a little on Friday the 13th from now on ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > Hillsong NYC’s Carl Lentz: At This Church, We Are Not Saying 'All Lives Matter'
- > Watch Justin Bieber Play ‘I Could Sing of Your Love Forever’ on the Purpose Tour
- > The Second Season of 'Jessica Jones' Will Only Have Women Directors
- > An American Missionary Was Kidnapped in Niger Earlier This Month
- > Adnan Syed Could Soon Be Freed on Bail
- > Mel Gibson Tells Joel Osteen that His ‘Passion’ Follow-up Will Be Surprising on a ‘Theological Level’
- > You Can Actually Tell When Your Friends Are Fake Laughing at Your Jokes, Because Science