Friday the 13th Flight 666 to HEL Went Just Fine
Every Friday the 13 costs the airline industry an estimated billion dollars in business, from superstitious customers who'd rather not fly on the unluckiest day of the year, which goes to show that we live in a very strange world with some very strange beliefs in it. But if you think that's strange, then take a look at this Finnair flight from Copehagen to Helsinki that ran earlier today. A Friday the 13th flight 666 to HEL scored the rare hat trick of grim portents, but was nevertheless fully booked and went off without a hitch. “It has been quite a joke among the pilots,” said pilot Juha-Pekka Keidasto. “It’s hopefully smooth skies,” which was a hilarious joke that would turn sour in any horror movie worth its salt. But life isn't a horror movie, thankfully, and maybe this will inspire people to live a little on Friday the 13th from now on ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Peak Summer Stargazing Season Starts Tonight
- > 'Story of God with Morgan Freeman' Gets a Season 2
- > Here’s a Look at the New Season of ‘Gilmore Girls’
- > Chris Pratt Asks Twitter Followers to Pray for a Fan’s Young Son Suffering From Brain Cancer
- > Apple Music Will Be the Home to the ‘Carpool Karaoke' Series