Friday the 13th Flight 666 to HEL Went Just Fine
Every Friday the 13 costs the airline industry an estimated billion dollars in business, from superstitious customers who'd rather not fly on the unluckiest day of the year, which goes to show that we live in a very strange world with some very strange beliefs in it. But if you think that's strange, then take a look at this Finnair flight from Copehagen to Helsinki that ran earlier today. A Friday the 13th flight 666 to HEL scored the rare hat trick of grim portents, but was nevertheless fully booked and went off without a hitch. “It has been quite a joke among the pilots,” said pilot Juha-Pekka Keidasto. “It’s hopefully smooth skies,” which was a hilarious joke that would turn sour in any horror movie worth its salt. But life isn't a horror movie, thankfully, and maybe this will inspire people to live a little on Friday the 13th from now on ...
Recommended For You
- > Ridley Scott Responds to the ‘Exodus’ Casting Controversy
- > André 3000 May Retire From Hip-Hop Next Year
- > ISIS Has Beheaded Another American Journalist
- > Sneezy the Squirrel Vying for Mascot Status at Penn State
- > Members of Bon Iver, The Strokes, and Arcade Fire Will Play in an Epic Charity Basketball Game