'Fox & Friends' Host Hits Celebrity Trick Shot Baby With Basketball
That's sort of a dense headline, so let's break it down. You may remember young Titus, a baby who just doesn't seem to miss when he shoots a basketball. His video went viral and he's been making the rounds of live TV, where what he does is actually even more impressive because nobody's cutting away. This baby is actually just really amazing at throwing a basketball through a hoop. Unfortunately, that does not mean that this baby is an actual basketball player, as Fox & Friends host Brian Kilmeade discovered when he made the unfortunate, puzzling decision to throw the ball to Titus who, being a baby, didn't catch it and instead just got hit right in his adorable little face ...
Recommended For You
- > Kenny G Thinks He Gave Starbucks the Idea for the Frappuccino, and Who Are We to Argue?
- > Taylor Swift Trademarks 'This Sick Beat,' as Is Her Right as an American
- > The ‘Steve Jobs’ Movie Is Definitely Happening
- > Report: A City of 2 Million People Is Surrounded by Boko Haram Militants
- > GoDaddy Pulls Super Bowl Ad Amidst Outrage