'Fox & Friends' Host Hits Celebrity Trick Shot Baby With Basketball
That's sort of a dense headline, so let's break it down. You may remember young Titus, a baby who just doesn't seem to miss when he shoots a basketball. His video went viral and he's been making the rounds of live TV, where what he does is actually even more impressive because nobody's cutting away. This baby is actually just really amazing at throwing a basketball through a hoop. Unfortunately, that does not mean that this baby is an actual basketball player, as Fox & Friends host Brian Kilmeade discovered when he made the unfortunate, puzzling decision to throw the ball to Titus who, being a baby, didn't catch it and instead just got hit right in his adorable little face ...
Recommended For You
- > Jimmy Fallon Did Us All a Favor and Just Started Making Up Good News
- > Having Bane at Your Wedding Is a Necessary Evil
- > Incident Report from Michael Brown Shooting Wasn’t Reviewed for 10 Days
- > Here’s the First Full Trailer for Dave Grohl’s New Music Series ‘Sonic Highways’
- > Chris Pratt Dressed Up as Star-Lord to Visit a Children’s Hospital