Four More Years
That's a wrap, folks. After a bitter, bruising presidential election, Governor Mitt Romney conceded the race just before 1AM EST, clearing the way for President Barack Obama's second term. In the end, it wasn't quite the historic squeaker many predicted, but it wasn't a mandate either. Experts started calling the race for Obama shortly after clinching Ohio, which had become the nexus of the campaign battle. Obama also took Pennsylvania, a key state for which Romney had made a late push, and locked up the swing states of Virginia, Colorado, Iowa, Nevada, New Hampshire, Wisconsin and Michigan ...
Recommended For You
- > Incident Report from Michael Brown Shooting Wasn’t Reviewed for 10 Days
- > Here’s the First Full Trailer for Dave Grohl’s New Music Series ‘Sonic Highways’
- > Chris Pratt Dressed Up as Star-Lord to Visit a Children’s Hospital
- > UN: 191,000 Have Died in Syria’s Civil War
- > Noah Story Finally Getting Its Family Friendly Comedy Adaptation