Four More Years
That's a wrap, folks. After a bitter, bruising presidential election, Governor Mitt Romney conceded the race just before 1AM EST, clearing the way for President Barack Obama's second term. In the end, it wasn't quite the historic squeaker many predicted, but it wasn't a mandate either. Experts started calling the race for Obama shortly after clinching Ohio, which had become the nexus of the campaign battle. Obama also took Pennsylvania, a key state for which Romney had made a late push, and locked up the swing states of Virginia, Colorado, Iowa, Nevada, New Hampshire, Wisconsin and Michigan ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > Hillsong NYC’s Carl Lentz: At This Church, We Are Not Saying 'All Lives Matter'
- > Watch Justin Bieber Play ‘I Could Sing of Your Love Forever’ on the Purpose Tour
- > Michigan Township Passes Resolution to Refuse Refugees
- > New Study Suggests Parents Co-Sleep With Their Babies for at Least a Year
- > Mediterranean Sea is 3 Times Deadlier for Refugees This Year
- > This Dad Photoshops Real Animals So They Look Like His 6-Year-Old’s Drawings
- > The Trailer for Netflix's 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Is Finally Here