Four More Years
That's a wrap, folks. After a bitter, bruising presidential election, Governor Mitt Romney conceded the race just before 1AM EST, clearing the way for President Barack Obama's second term. In the end, it wasn't quite the historic squeaker many predicted, but it wasn't a mandate either. Experts started calling the race for Obama shortly after clinching Ohio, which had become the nexus of the campaign battle. Obama also took Pennsylvania, a key state for which Romney had made a late push, and locked up the swing states of Virginia, Colorado, Iowa, Nevada, New Hampshire, Wisconsin and Michigan ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > A 'Friday Night Lights' Musical is Coming
- > 5 Black Lives Matter Demonstrators Were Shot in Minneapolis Last Night
- > Officer Charged with Murder for Shooting Black Teen 16 Times
- > Netflix to Release an Original Indie Film Written by Bob Odenkirk
- > White Christians Are No Longer the Majority in the U.S.