Four More Years
That's a wrap, folks. After a bitter, bruising presidential election, Governor Mitt Romney conceded the race just before 1AM EST, clearing the way for President Barack Obama's second term. In the end, it wasn't quite the historic squeaker many predicted, but it wasn't a mandate either. Experts started calling the race for Obama shortly after clinching Ohio, which had become the nexus of the campaign battle. Obama also took Pennsylvania, a key state for which Romney had made a late push, and locked up the swing states of Virginia, Colorado, Iowa, Nevada, New Hampshire, Wisconsin and Michigan ...
Recommended For You
- > National Treasures Tina Fey and Amy Poehler Are Hosting the Golden Globes Again
- > Colleges Distance Themselves from Bill Cosby
- > Patagonia Is Giving Away Clothes to Keep You from Shopping on Black Friday
- > There Will Be a Second Season of ‘Serial’
- > Ferguson Bakery Owner Raises $250K Online after Store Is Damaged in Riots