Four More Years
That's a wrap, folks. After a bitter, bruising presidential election, Governor Mitt Romney conceded the race just before 1AM EST, clearing the way for President Barack Obama's second term. In the end, it wasn't quite the historic squeaker many predicted, but it wasn't a mandate either. Experts started calling the race for Obama shortly after clinching Ohio, which had become the nexus of the campaign battle. Obama also took Pennsylvania, a key state for which Romney had made a late push, and locked up the swing states of Virginia, Colorado, Iowa, Nevada, New Hampshire, Wisconsin and Michigan ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today