Four More Years
That's a wrap, folks. After a bitter, bruising presidential election, Governor Mitt Romney conceded the race just before 1AM EST, clearing the way for President Barack Obama's second term. In the end, it wasn't quite the historic squeaker many predicted, but it wasn't a mandate either. Experts started calling the race for Obama shortly after clinching Ohio, which had become the nexus of the campaign battle. Obama also took Pennsylvania, a key state for which Romney had made a late push, and locked up the swing states of Virginia, Colorado, Iowa, Nevada, New Hampshire, Wisconsin and Michigan ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Nebraska Officially Repeals Death Penalty
- > Advertisers Distance Themselves from ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Abuse Claims
- > Grumpy Cat Continues Media Takeover with New Graphic Novel
- > UN: World Hunger Down Significantly Since 1990
- > Watch Improv Everywhere Turn Landscapers into Acrobats at NYC Park