Four More Years
That's a wrap, folks. After a bitter, bruising presidential election, Governor Mitt Romney conceded the race just before 1AM EST, clearing the way for President Barack Obama's second term. In the end, it wasn't quite the historic squeaker many predicted, but it wasn't a mandate either. Experts started calling the race for Obama shortly after clinching Ohio, which had become the nexus of the campaign battle. Obama also took Pennsylvania, a key state for which Romney had made a late push, and locked up the swing states of Virginia, Colorado, Iowa, Nevada, New Hampshire, Wisconsin and Michigan ...
Recommended For You
- > The People Behind 'God's Not Dead' Are Giving 'Fifty Shades' Some Christian Competition
- > No, Michele Bachmann Did Not Suggest Labor Camps for Immigrant Children
- > Trailer: 'The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies'
- > Watch a Couple Thieves Try to Mug the Wrong Convenience Store Clerk
- > 'Avengers 2' Poster Revealed at Comic-Con