Four More Years
That's a wrap, folks. After a bitter, bruising presidential election, Governor Mitt Romney conceded the race just before 1AM EST, clearing the way for President Barack Obama's second term. In the end, it wasn't quite the historic squeaker many predicted, but it wasn't a mandate either. Experts started calling the race for Obama shortly after clinching Ohio, which had become the nexus of the campaign battle. Obama also took Pennsylvania, a key state for which Romney had made a late push, and locked up the swing states of Virginia, Colorado, Iowa, Nevada, New Hampshire, Wisconsin and Michigan ...
Recommended For You
- > Kanye Responds to Critics: 'I'm a Married, Christian Man.'
- > Man Accidentally Freed From Jail Six Years Ago Returns to Jail
- > Urban Outfitters, What On Earth Were You Thinking?
- > Here's Another Trailer for 'The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1'
- > North Korea Sentences 24-Year-Old American to 6 Years Hard Labor