Four More Tears
A video that's been making the viral rounds today is this clip of President Barack Obama thanking his youthful Chicago campaign staff the day after the election. It's a genuinely different side of Obama than you've seen before—more vulnerable and candid—and he couldn't make it through telling his staff how proud he was of them without a little breakdown. So, basically, this is a video of the President crying. If that sounds like something that's interesting to you, then you should watch it ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > ISIS' New Enemy: A Terrifying Dutch Biker Gang
- > An Artist Is Inserting Mr. Bean into Famous Paintings For Some Reason
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > Officer Darren Wilson May Soon Resign from Ferguson Police Department
- > Chris Traeger and Ann Perkins Are Returning to ‘Parks and Rec’
- > President Obama Announces Immigration Reform Plan
- > The One Campaign’s New Ebola PSA Features a Lot of Celebrities Saying Nothing
- > Well, What Do You Think About This Jesus Tattoo?