Four More Tears
A video that's been making the viral rounds today is this clip of President Barack Obama thanking his youthful Chicago campaign staff the day after the election. It's a genuinely different side of Obama than you've seen before—more vulnerable and candid—and he couldn't make it through telling his staff how proud he was of them without a little breakdown. So, basically, this is a video of the President crying. If that sounds like something that's interesting to you, then you should watch it ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > There Are No Words to Describe This ‘Star Wars’ LED Christmas Light Display
- > 54 Nigerian Soldiers Have Been Sentenced to Death for Not Fighting Boko Haram
- > Marcel the Shell's 'Landslide' Cover Will Calm Your Fears
- > Now Steve Carrell’s Upcoming North Korea Movie Has Been Canned
- > The Death Penalty Is in Dramatic Decline in the U.S.