Former Victoria’s Secret Model to Launch Christian Clothing Line
Former Victoria’s Secret model Kylie Bisutti is now launching her own Christian-themed clothing line and releasing a tell-all book about her time as a lingerie model. After walking the runway in her first Victoria’s Secret fashion show at the age of 19, Bisutti said she turned to God and decided to quit the lucrative business. She famously tweeted, “I quit being a VS model to be a Proverbs 31 wife”. Now, she is preparing to launch her own clothing line, which she told The New York Post “will feature models of all shapes and sizes promoting our modest clothes.” Her book about the experience becoming a model, I'm No Angel: From Victoria's Secret Model to Role Model, releases in May …
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > ISIS' New Enemy: A Terrifying Dutch Biker Gang
- > An Artist Is Inserting Mr. Bean into Famous Paintings For Some Reason
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > Officer Darren Wilson May Soon Resign from Ferguson Police Department
- > Chris Traeger and Ann Perkins Are Returning to ‘Parks and Rec’
- > President Obama Announces Immigration Reform Plan
- > The One Campaign’s New Ebola PSA Features a Lot of Celebrities Saying Nothing
- > Well, What Do You Think About This Jesus Tattoo?