Former Victoria’s Secret Model to Launch Christian Clothing Line
Former Victoria’s Secret model Kylie Bisutti is now launching her own Christian-themed clothing line and releasing a tell-all book about her time as a lingerie model. After walking the runway in her first Victoria’s Secret fashion show at the age of 19, Bisutti said she turned to God and decided to quit the lucrative business. She famously tweeted, “I quit being a VS model to be a Proverbs 31 wife”. Now, she is preparing to launch her own clothing line, which she told The New York Post “will feature models of all shapes and sizes promoting our modest clothes.” Her book about the experience becoming a model, I'm No Angel: From Victoria's Secret Model to Role Model, releases in May …
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > ISIS Stages Mass Execution with What Appear to Be Child Fighters
- > And Now, a Waterskiing Squirrel Filmed with a GoPro Camera
- > ‘A.D.: The Bible Continues’ Cancelled by NBC; Could Come Back Online
- > Discovery Channel Wants Fans of Non-Fictional Sharks to Watch Shark Week Again
- > Survey: 53% of Americans Think God Has a ‘Special Relationship’ with the U.S.A.