Former Victoria’s Secret Model to Launch Christian Clothing Line
Former Victoria’s Secret model Kylie Bisutti is now launching her own Christian-themed clothing line and releasing a tell-all book about her time as a lingerie model. After walking the runway in her first Victoria’s Secret fashion show at the age of 19, Bisutti said she turned to God and decided to quit the lucrative business. She famously tweeted, “I quit being a VS model to be a Proverbs 31 wife”. Now, she is preparing to launch her own clothing line, which she told The New York Post “will feature models of all shapes and sizes promoting our modest clothes.” Her book about the experience becoming a model, I'm No Angel: From Victoria's Secret Model to Role Model, releases in May …
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > Hillsong NYC’s Carl Lentz: At This Church, We Are Not Saying 'All Lives Matter'
- > Watch Justin Bieber Play ‘I Could Sing of Your Love Forever’ on the Purpose Tour
- > ‘God Particle’ Is the Next Movie in the Cloverfield Universe
- > Here's the Intense Trailer for the New Season of 'Sherlock'
- > Two Earthquakes Rocked Central Italy Within Hours of Each Other
- > 25 Refugees' Bodies Were Found in One Boat in the Mediterranean Sea
- > The Nation Debates: Is This Picture of Bill Murray or Tom Hanks?