Former President Bush Shaves His Head in Support of Young Cancer Patient
No matter what you may think about his politics, this is pretty cool. When former President George H.W. Bush started noticing members of his Secret Service detail shaving their heads and going bald as a show of solidarity with the 2-year-old son of one of the agents who is going through leukemia treatment, he decided to join in. For the 89-year-old former president and his wife Barbra, the issue hit close to home; they lost their 4-year-old to leukemia almost 60 years ago. The Bush’s also made a personal donation to PatricksPals.org, a charity fund set up to pay for the brave little guy’s medical bills …
Recommended For You
- > Steve Carell Is Teaming Up with Charlie Kaufman for a New Sci-Fi Comedy
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > New Zealand Air’s Hobbit-Themed Safety Video Is a Middle Earth Masterpiece
- > Matthew McConaughey's Marriage Advice Actually Isn't Half Bad
- > This Is What a ‘Parks and Rec’ Themed Wedding Looks Like