Former President Bush Shaves His Head in Support of Young Cancer Patient
No matter what you may think about his politics, this is pretty cool. When former President George H.W. Bush started noticing members of his Secret Service detail shaving their heads and going bald as a show of solidarity with the 2-year-old son of one of the agents who is going through leukemia treatment, he decided to join in. For the 89-year-old former president and his wife Barbra, the issue hit close to home; they lost their 4-year-old to leukemia almost 60 years ago. The Bush’s also made a personal donation to PatricksPals.org, a charity fund set up to pay for the brave little guy’s medical bills …
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > This Trailer for ‘The 13th’ Will Make You Rethink What You Know About Mass Incarceration
- > Martin Scorsese’s Missionary Film ‘Silence’ Will Release in December
- > Even the Guy In Charge of DC Movies Doesn’t Like Them
- > Tim Tebow On Colin Kaepernick's Protests: It's About Doing It 'the Right Way'
- > Watch This Woman Perfectly Throw Her Husband His Lunch Down Multiple Floors