Former President Bush Shaves His Head in Support of Young Cancer Patient
No matter what you may think about his politics, this is pretty cool. When former President George H.W. Bush started noticing members of his Secret Service detail shaving their heads and going bald as a show of solidarity with the 2-year-old son of one of the agents who is going through leukemia treatment, he decided to join in. For the 89-year-old former president and his wife Barbra, the issue hit close to home; they lost their 4-year-old to leukemia almost 60 years ago. The Bush’s also made a personal donation to PatricksPals.org, a charity fund set up to pay for the brave little guy’s medical bills …
Recommended For You
- > ISIS Killed 600 Prisoners at Point Black Range
- > Teaser: Netflix's New Original Series, 'Bloodline'.
- > OK. Fine. Katy Perry's Halloween Costume Is Great.
- > Another Day, Another New Harry Potter Story from JK Rowling
- > Homemade Transformers Halloween Costumes Show the True Possibilities of Cardboard and Glue