Former President Bush Shaves His Head in Support of Young Cancer Patient
No matter what you may think about his politics, this is pretty cool. When former President George H.W. Bush started noticing members of his Secret Service detail shaving their heads and going bald as a show of solidarity with the 2-year-old son of one of the agents who is going through leukemia treatment, he decided to join in. For the 89-year-old former president and his wife Barbra, the issue hit close to home; they lost their 4-year-old to leukemia almost 60 years ago. The Bush’s also made a personal donation to PatricksPals.org, a charity fund set up to pay for the brave little guy’s medical bills …
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet
- > U.S. Concerned about North Korean Nukes
- > The Smithsonian and Stan Lee Are Offering an Online Superhero Course
- > Facebook Is Going to Bring Free Internet to 100 Countries
- > K-Cup Creator Feels Bad about All the Pollution Invention Has Caused
- > Protestors Arrested in Ferguson Following Release of DOJ Report