Former British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher Has Died
Margaret Thatcher, the former British Prime Minister who led the country from 1979 to 1990, has died at the age of 87 following a stroke. Thatcher earned the nickname “The Iron Lady” for her strong-willed personality, and was known for her conservative reforms and strong friendship with American President Ronald Reagan. Many also credit her with helping to end the Cold War. Current Prime Minister David Cameron tweeted, “We’ve lost a great leader, a great Prime Minister and a great Briton” …
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > ISIS' New Enemy: A Terrifying Dutch Biker Gang
- > An Artist Is Inserting Mr. Bean into Famous Paintings For Some Reason
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > Officer Darren Wilson May Soon Resign from Ferguson Police Department
- > Chris Traeger and Ann Perkins Are Returning to ‘Parks and Rec’
- > President Obama Announces Immigration Reform Plan
- > The One Campaign’s New Ebola PSA Features a Lot of Celebrities Saying Nothing
- > Well, What Do You Think About This Jesus Tattoo?