Former British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher Has Died
Margaret Thatcher, the former British Prime Minister who led the country from 1979 to 1990, has died at the age of 87 following a stroke. Thatcher earned the nickname “The Iron Lady” for her strong-willed personality, and was known for her conservative reforms and strong friendship with American President Ronald Reagan. Many also credit her with helping to end the Cold War. Current Prime Minister David Cameron tweeted, “We’ve lost a great leader, a great Prime Minister and a great Briton” …
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today