The Force Will Continue to be With Luke Skywalker
Now that a historic election is over, the news cycle has wasted no time in getting back to dumb stuff. Case in point, it looks like the new Star Wars movie is going to be about Luke Skywalker. What a relief. No doubt, Star Wars nerds the world over were spending sleepless nights fearing they'd have to cheer for some total stranger in the new Star Wars movie, but that is not to be the case. Now, whether they'll be cheering on a geriatric Mark Hamil or some pretender remains up in the air, so if you're a blonde, wild-eyed, slightly whiny but still Force-gifted aspiring actor, now would be a good time to be sending headshots to Disney ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > New ‘24’ Spinoff Won’t Star Jack Bauer
- > Here’s a Time-Lapse Video of One World Trade Center Being Built
- > European Naval Forces Saved 4,000 Migrants This Weekend
- > Is that Creepy ‘Charlie Charlie’ Game Just a Viral Marketing Stunt?
- > Banksy Mural on Side of Trailer Could Go for $400,000 at Auction