The Force Will Continue to be With Luke Skywalker
Now that a historic election is over, the news cycle has wasted no time in getting back to dumb stuff. Case in point, it looks like the new Star Wars movie is going to be about Luke Skywalker. What a relief. No doubt, Star Wars nerds the world over were spending sleepless nights fearing they'd have to cheer for some total stranger in the new Star Wars movie, but that is not to be the case. Now, whether they'll be cheering on a geriatric Mark Hamil or some pretender remains up in the air, so if you're a blonde, wild-eyed, slightly whiny but still Force-gifted aspiring actor, now would be a good time to be sending headshots to Disney ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > What the Continued Crucifying Of Rob Bell Says About Modern Christianity