The Force Will Continue to be With Luke Skywalker
Now that a historic election is over, the news cycle has wasted no time in getting back to dumb stuff. Case in point, it looks like the new Star Wars movie is going to be about Luke Skywalker. What a relief. No doubt, Star Wars nerds the world over were spending sleepless nights fearing they'd have to cheer for some total stranger in the new Star Wars movie, but that is not to be the case. Now, whether they'll be cheering on a geriatric Mark Hamil or some pretender remains up in the air, so if you're a blonde, wild-eyed, slightly whiny but still Force-gifted aspiring actor, now would be a good time to be sending headshots to Disney ...
Recommended For You
- > Meet the Chestnut Praline Latte, Starbucks' First New Drink in 5 Years
- > Amy Poehler's Next Project: A Church-Themed Comedy
- > CDC Says NBC Cameraman Is Now Ebola-Free
- > Renee Zellweger Will Star in a Movie Based on a Book from ‘Heaven Is For Real’ Author
- > American Detained in North Korea for Leaving Bible at Club Has Been Freed