The Force Will Continue to be With Luke Skywalker
Now that a historic election is over, the news cycle has wasted no time in getting back to dumb stuff. Case in point, it looks like the new Star Wars movie is going to be about Luke Skywalker. What a relief. No doubt, Star Wars nerds the world over were spending sleepless nights fearing they'd have to cheer for some total stranger in the new Star Wars movie, but that is not to be the case. Now, whether they'll be cheering on a geriatric Mark Hamil or some pretender remains up in the air, so if you're a blonde, wild-eyed, slightly whiny but still Force-gifted aspiring actor, now would be a good time to be sending headshots to Disney ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Satanic Temple Brings an After-School Satan Club To Portland Elementary School
- > Here’s an Easy Way to Figure Out If You’re Registered to Vote
- > Lecrae Teamed Up with Leon Bridges on a Song for ‘Birth of a Nation’
- > An iPal Robot Has Been Developed To Take Care Of Kids And Its Pretty Creepy
- > This Insane Slackline Video Will Make You Break Out in a Cold Sweat