Foo Fighters To Take an Indefinite Breather
Today, Dave Grohl posted a letter confirming what many had long feared/anticipated/felt relatively apathetic about: his band, The Foo Fighters, is embarking on a hiatus of indeterminate length. From the letter:
I'm not sure when the Foo Fighters are going to play again. It feels strange to say that, but it's a good thing for all of us to go away for a while. It's one of the reasons we're still here. Make sense? I never want to NOT be in this band. So, sometimes it's good to just... put it back in the garage for a while...
Grohl still sounds like the world's friendliest rockstar, but as to when he'll actually return to his rockstar ways remains unclear. And until the band reunites, the nation is simply going to have to deal with all the foo that will float around, unfought ...
Recommended For You
- > Ridley Scott Responds to the ‘Exodus’ Casting Controversy
- > André 3000 May Retire From Hip-Hop Next Year
- > ISIS Has Beheaded Another American Journalist
- > Sneezy the Squirrel Vying for Mascot Status at Penn State
- > Members of Bon Iver, The Strokes, and Arcade Fire Will Play in an Epic Charity Basketball Game