Foo Fighters To Take an Indefinite Breather
Today, Dave Grohl posted a letter confirming what many had long feared/anticipated/felt relatively apathetic about: his band, The Foo Fighters, is embarking on a hiatus of indeterminate length. From the letter:
I'm not sure when the Foo Fighters are going to play again. It feels strange to say that, but it's a good thing for all of us to go away for a while. It's one of the reasons we're still here. Make sense? I never want to NOT be in this band. So, sometimes it's good to just... put it back in the garage for a while...
Grohl still sounds like the world's friendliest rockstar, but as to when he'll actually return to his rockstar ways remains unclear. And until the band reunites, the nation is simply going to have to deal with all the foo that will float around, unfought ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > The Pope Met with Mark Zuckerberg to Learn How to Bring ‘a Message of Hope’ to those in Need
- > ISIS Claims Suicide Attack in Yemen That Killed At Least 54
- > The 10,000th Syrian Refugee Will Be Brought to America This Week
- > Paul Rudd Hasn’t Aged Since Appearing in This Super Nintendo Commercial in the Early ‘90s
- > This Hilarious Mockumentary Explains Where Thor’s Been During This Whole Civil War Thing