Foo Fighters To Take an Indefinite Breather
Today, Dave Grohl posted a letter confirming what many had long feared/anticipated/felt relatively apathetic about: his band, The Foo Fighters, is embarking on a hiatus of indeterminate length. From the letter:
I'm not sure when the Foo Fighters are going to play again. It feels strange to say that, but it's a good thing for all of us to go away for a while. It's one of the reasons we're still here. Make sense? I never want to NOT be in this band. So, sometimes it's good to just... put it back in the garage for a while...
Grohl still sounds like the world's friendliest rockstar, but as to when he'll actually return to his rockstar ways remains unclear. And until the band reunites, the nation is simply going to have to deal with all the foo that will float around, unfought ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > TBN Co-Founder Jan Crouch Has Suffered a Life-Threatening Stroke
- > Report: At Least 700 Migrants Drowned in the Mediterranean Sea Last Week
- > That New ‘Beauty and the Beast’ Trailer Was a Shot-For-Shot Remake of One Released in 1991
- > Henry Heimlich Finally Got to Use His Famous Maneuver
- > Scientists Are Calling for the Rio Olympics to Be Postponed or Moved Because of Public Health Concerns