Focus on the Family Ends Its Efforts to Reach Millennials
Esther Fleece, who has been in charge of Focus on the Family's Millennial generation outreach, has announced that her and the evangelical powerhouse are parting ways, as Focus feels that it has accomplished its goals regarding the Millennial generation. In a public letter, Focus president Jim Daly said, "Focus on the Family has been working diligently over the last three years to reach out to Millennials. And while there is still much we want to do in this area, we have accomplished in the short run what we’d hoped to achieve." For her part, Fleece assured readers on her blog that there were no hurt feelings or scandals involved in the decision and said, "We have accomplished more than we could have ever dreamed of, and because of God's faithfulness, we can look towards a new season" ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > ISIS' New Enemy: A Terrifying Dutch Biker Gang
- > An Artist Is Inserting Mr. Bean into Famous Paintings For Some Reason
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > The Internet Is Loving Odell Beckham's Amazing Catch
- > Superhero-Loving Girl Is Not Impressed with Store’s Ad about ‘Gifts for Boys’
- > NFL Star Gets Emotional After Scoring Touchdown for Daughter Born Hours Before
- > Report: Secretary of Defense Chuck Hagel Has Been Asked to Resign
- > Apple Launches New RED Campaign to Raise Money for AIDS/HIV Victims