Focus on the Family Ends Its Efforts to Reach Millennials
Esther Fleece, who has been in charge of Focus on the Family's Millennial generation outreach, has announced that her and the evangelical powerhouse are parting ways, as Focus feels that it has accomplished its goals regarding the Millennial generation. In a public letter, Focus president Jim Daly said, "Focus on the Family has been working diligently over the last three years to reach out to Millennials. And while there is still much we want to do in this area, we have accomplished in the short run what we’d hoped to achieve." For her part, Fleece assured readers on her blog that there were no hurt feelings or scandals involved in the decision and said, "We have accomplished more than we could have ever dreamed of, and because of God's faithfulness, we can look towards a new season" ...
Recommended For YouView More in God
- > Michael Jordan Speaks Out Against Police Brutality and Violence Against Police
- > At Least 80 People Were Killed By ISIS Suicide Attacks in Kabul on Saturday
- > The ‘Mystery Science Theater 3000’ Reboot Is Headed to Netflix
- > Host of ‘The Preachers’ Says He Was Joking After He Seemed to Endorse Open Marriages
- > This ‘Legends of the Hidden Temple’ Movie Looks Super Lame