The Flaming Lips, Kings of Leon Headline Rock for Oklahoma Benefit Concert
Oklahoma natives Kings of Leon and the Flaming Lips are headlining a concert on July 23 in Oklahoma City that will raise money for charities assisting residents affected by recent tornados that devastated the region. In a statement, Flaming Lips frontman Wayne Cohen said, “In our small way we are trying to not just be here at the moment of immediate need, but to stay and help with the rebuilding. After all, this is our home and they are us and we are them.” Tickets for the Rock for Oklahoma benefit concert are now on sale …
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet