Five New Books from J.D. Salinger To Be Published Soon
Even though he passed away three years ago at the age of 91, readers may not have heard the last from reclusive author J.D. Salinger. A new documentary and upcoming book claim that in the years following his self-imposed seclusion, Salinger still wrote prolifically, and arranged to have five new books released after his death. In addition to some entirely new stories, some of the books are extensions of his previous works. The Family Glass will feature more tales from the Glass family who were prominently featured in the novella Franny and Zooey. But perhaps most exciting to Salinger fans, there are plans to finally release The Last and Best of the Peter Pans, which features more from the Caulfields—the fictional family made famous by The Catcher and the Rye. You can see a trailer for the upcoming documentary Salinger, which explores the mysterious years after he disappeared from public life, here—phonies …
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Watch This Father of the Bride Pull the ‘Ole ‘I Just Dropped the Wedding Cake' Prank
- > Here’s the New Trailer for 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them'
- > Tebow Hit a Homerun on the First Pitch of His Pro Baseball Career
- > Disney Is Remaking ‘The Lion King’ for $ome Rea$on
- > Hillsong NYC’s Carl Lentz: At This Church, We Are Not Saying 'All Lives Matter'