Fisherman Catches 200-Year-Old Lovecraftian Terror
For your consideration, Henry Liebman, a humble fisherman. While casting a line off the coast of Sitka, Alaska, Liebman reeled in a 40 lbs. shortraker rockfish, which is a new record. So, that would all be well and good, but then came word this C'thulhu-like monstrosity is at least two hundred years old. For a little perspective, this nightmare was born the same year Napoleon lost at Leipzig. Unlike Napoleon however, this fish has lain in wait for centuries, plotting its return. And now that it has succeeded, using an unassuming vessel like Mr. Liebman as its agent, who can stand? ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > Hillsong NYC’s Carl Lentz: At This Church, We Are Not Saying 'All Lives Matter'
- > Watch Justin Bieber Play ‘I Could Sing of Your Love Forever’ on the Purpose Tour
- > Michigan Township Passes Resolution to Refuse Refugees
- > New Study Suggests Parents Co-Sleep With Their Babies for at Least a Year
- > Mediterranean Sea is 3 Times Deadlier for Refugees This Year
- > This Dad Photoshops Real Animals So They Look Like His 6-Year-Old’s Drawings
- > The Trailer for Netflix's 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Is Finally Here