Fisherman Catches 200-Year-Old Lovecraftian Terror
For your consideration, Henry Liebman, a humble fisherman. While casting a line off the coast of Sitka, Alaska, Liebman reeled in a 40 lbs. shortraker rockfish, which is a new record. So, that would all be well and good, but then came word this C'thulhu-like monstrosity is at least two hundred years old. For a little perspective, this nightmare was born the same year Napoleon lost at Leipzig. Unlike Napoleon however, this fish has lain in wait for centuries, plotting its return. And now that it has succeeded, using an unassuming vessel like Mr. Liebman as its agent, who can stand? ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Peak Summer Stargazing Season Starts Tonight
- > 'Story of God with Morgan Freeman' Gets a Season 2
- > Here’s a Look at the New Season of ‘Gilmore Girls’
- > Chris Pratt Asks Twitter Followers to Pray for a Fan’s Young Son Suffering From Brain Cancer
- > Apple Music Will Be the Home to the ‘Carpool Karaoke' Series