Fisherman Catches 200-Year-Old Lovecraftian Terror
For your consideration, Henry Liebman, a humble fisherman. While casting a line off the coast of Sitka, Alaska, Liebman reeled in a 40 lbs. shortraker rockfish, which is a new record. So, that would all be well and good, but then came word this C'thulhu-like monstrosity is at least two hundred years old. For a little perspective, this nightmare was born the same year Napoleon lost at Leipzig. Unlike Napoleon however, this fish has lain in wait for centuries, plotting its return. And now that it has succeeded, using an unassuming vessel like Mr. Liebman as its agent, who can stand? ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > A Driver Died Using Tesla's Autopilot Mode
- > Apple Is in Talks to Buy Tidal So People Might Actually Listen to It
- > James Dobson Now Says He Doesn’t Know For Sure If Trump Has Become a Christian
- > Update: Kidnapped IJM Lawyer Has Been Found Dead
- > 'Serial' Update! A Judge Vacated Adnan Syed's Conviction And Granted Him a Retrial