Fisherman Catches 200-Year-Old Lovecraftian Terror
For your consideration, Henry Liebman, a humble fisherman. While casting a line off the coast of Sitka, Alaska, Liebman reeled in a 40 lbs. shortraker rockfish, which is a new record. So, that would all be well and good, but then came word this C'thulhu-like monstrosity is at least two hundred years old. For a little perspective, this nightmare was born the same year Napoleon lost at Leipzig. Unlike Napoleon however, this fish has lain in wait for centuries, plotting its return. And now that it has succeeded, using an unassuming vessel like Mr. Liebman as its agent, who can stand? ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Christians Visit Mosque in Chattanooga ‘As a Show of Love’ to Muslim Community
- > Be Inspired By the New Trailer for Will Ferrell’s 'Ferrell Takes the Field'
- > Divers Found 300-year-old Gold Treasure Valued at $1M
- > ‘Key & Peele’ Is Coming to an End
- > NASA Has Released an Incredible Image of the ‘Sombrero Galaxy’