Fisherman Catches 200-Year-Old Lovecraftian Terror
For your consideration, Henry Liebman, a humble fisherman. While casting a line off the coast of Sitka, Alaska, Liebman reeled in a 40 lbs. shortraker rockfish, which is a new record. So, that would all be well and good, but then came word this C'thulhu-like monstrosity is at least two hundred years old. For a little perspective, this nightmare was born the same year Napoleon lost at Leipzig. Unlike Napoleon however, this fish has lain in wait for centuries, plotting its return. And now that it has succeeded, using an unassuming vessel like Mr. Liebman as its agent, who can stand? ...
Recommended For You
- > GamerGate Continues to Be About Misogyny, Despite Its Best Efforts
- > The Perfect Crime: Texting Your Probation Officer for Weed
- > Study: Listening to Music While You Work Makes You More Efficient
- > South Korean KFC’s Version of the Double Down Is Terrifying
- > A Doctor in NYC Has Tested Positive for Ebola