The First Viral Photo of 2013 Is a Marvel
What you're seeing here is a baby in the midst of a C-section, grabbing a doctor's finger and, in a sense, pulling herself out of the womb with her own little baby strength. The mother, Alicia Atkins of Arizona, underwent a C-section nearly three months ago, and her husband Randy snapped the shot when the doctor remarked, "Hey, I think she's grabbing my finger." The photo got posted to Facebook, garnering 1300 "likes" in a week's time. Little baby Nevaeh—"Heaven" spelled backwards—is doing great ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > What the Continued Crucifying Of Rob Bell Says About Modern Christianity