The First Viral Photo of 2013 Is a Marvel
What you're seeing here is a baby in the midst of a C-section, grabbing a doctor's finger and, in a sense, pulling herself out of the womb with her own little baby strength. The mother, Alicia Atkins of Arizona, underwent a C-section nearly three months ago, and her husband Randy snapped the shot when the doctor remarked, "Hey, I think she's grabbing my finger." The photo got posted to Facebook, garnering 1300 "likes" in a week's time. Little baby Nevaeh—"Heaven" spelled backwards—is doing great ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet