The First Viral Photo of 2013 Is a Marvel
What you're seeing here is a baby in the midst of a C-section, grabbing a doctor's finger and, in a sense, pulling herself out of the womb with her own little baby strength. The mother, Alicia Atkins of Arizona, underwent a C-section nearly three months ago, and her husband Randy snapped the shot when the doctor remarked, "Hey, I think she's grabbing my finger." The photo got posted to Facebook, garnering 1300 "likes" in a week's time. Little baby Nevaeh—"Heaven" spelled backwards—is doing great ...
Recommended For You
- > The People Behind 'God's Not Dead' Are Giving 'Fifty Shades' Some Christian Competition
- > No, Michele Bachmann Did Not Suggest Labor Camps for Immigrant Children
- > Trailer: 'The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies'
- > Watch a Couple Thieves Try to Mug the Wrong Convenience Store Clerk
- > 'Avengers 2' Poster Revealed at Comic-Con