A First Look at David O. Russell’s New 1970s FBI Sting Film
USA Today has posted this first look at the cast of the new film from director David O. Russell, American Hustle. The movie, due out in December has brought the stars of his two previous hits The Fighter and Silver Linings Playbook together in a retelling of the real-life Abscam operation of the late ‘70s. The FBI investigation ended with the conviction of several top government officials on various corruption-related charges. Jeremy Renner, Jennifer Lawrence and Amy Adams star alongside Christian Bale and Bradley Cooper, who evidently sport some truly spectacular haircuts (see image below) …
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > ISIS' New Enemy: A Terrifying Dutch Biker Gang
- > An Artist Is Inserting Mr. Bean into Famous Paintings For Some Reason
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > Officer Darren Wilson May Soon Resign from Ferguson Police Department
- > Chris Traeger and Ann Perkins Are Returning to ‘Parks and Rec’
- > President Obama Announces Immigration Reform Plan
- > The One Campaign’s New Ebola PSA Features a Lot of Celebrities Saying Nothing
- > Well, What Do You Think About This Jesus Tattoo?