A First Look at David O. Russell’s New 1970s FBI Sting Film
USA Today has posted this first look at the cast of the new film from director David O. Russell, American Hustle. The movie, due out in December has brought the stars of his two previous hits The Fighter and Silver Linings Playbook together in a retelling of the real-life Abscam operation of the late ‘70s. The FBI investigation ended with the conviction of several top government officials on various corruption-related charges. Jeremy Renner, Jennifer Lawrence and Amy Adams star alongside Christian Bale and Bradley Cooper, who evidently sport some truly spectacular haircuts (see image below) …
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Watch Yolanda Adams’ Glorious Late-Night Performance
- > Expert: 400 Church Leaders Will Resign This Sunday Because Names Surfaced in Ashley Madison Hack
- > Is Coldplay’s Final Album on the Way?
- > Charges Dropped Against Guitar Shredding Hero Arrested for Playing National Anthem on July 4
- > Tragedy: Bodies of Dozens of Migrants Found in Box Truck in Austria