A First Look at David O. Russell’s New 1970s FBI Sting Film
USA Today has posted this first look at the cast of the new film from director David O. Russell, American Hustle. The movie, due out in December has brought the stars of his two previous hits The Fighter and Silver Linings Playbook together in a retelling of the real-life Abscam operation of the late ‘70s. The FBI investigation ended with the conviction of several top government officials on various corruption-related charges. Jeremy Renner, Jennifer Lawrence and Amy Adams star alongside Christian Bale and Bradley Cooper, who evidently sport some truly spectacular haircuts (see image below) …
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > There Are No Words to Describe This ‘Star Wars’ LED Christmas Light Display
- > 54 Nigerian Soldiers Have Been Sentenced to Death for Not Fighting Boko Haram
- > Marcel the Shell's 'Landslide' Cover Will Calm Your Fears
- > Now Steve Carrell’s Upcoming North Korea Movie Has Been Canned
- > The Death Penalty Is in Dramatic Decline in the U.S.