A First Look at David O. Russell’s New 1970s FBI Sting Film
USA Today has posted this first look at the cast of the new film from director David O. Russell, American Hustle. The movie, due out in December has brought the stars of his two previous hits The Fighter and Silver Linings Playbook together in a retelling of the real-life Abscam operation of the late ‘70s. The FBI investigation ended with the conviction of several top government officials on various corruption-related charges. Jeremy Renner, Jennifer Lawrence and Amy Adams star alongside Christian Bale and Bradley Cooper, who evidently sport some truly spectacular haircuts (see image below) …
Recommended For You
- > The 'God's Not Dead' Sequel You've Always Wanted Is Finally Happening
- > The World Is a Vampire: Scientist Encounters 'Puppy-Sized' Spider
- > Will Idaho Pastors Be Forced to Conduct Same-Sex Weddings?
- > Another Charming Visit From Marcel the Shell With Shoes On.
- > Catholic Bishop Summit Ends Without Revised Stance on Same-Sex Couples