Fired ‘Community’ Creator Dan Harmon in Talks to Return to the Series
Last May, NBC fired producer Dan Harmon from Community—a show that he created. Harmon, who later admitted, “I would have fired me too,” famously feuded with show star Chevy Chase (who is also no longer with Community) and had some harsh words for the network executives who fired him. But now, it appears NBC and Harmon have mended some fences, and the showrunner is in negotiations to return for season five of the cult sitcom …
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > Top Theater Chains Cancel Showings of ‘The Interview’ After Hacker Threats
- > Video Shows Just How Much Megatron Hates Selfies
- > The New Season of ‘Parks and Rec’ Will Take Place in the Future
- > Here's the First Preview for the Colbert Show Replacement, 'The Nightly Show'
- > Horrible Details of the Taliban's School Attack Emerge