Fired ‘Community’ Creator Dan Harmon in Talks to Return to the Series
Last May, NBC fired producer Dan Harmon from Community—a show that he created. Harmon, who later admitted, “I would have fired me too,” famously feuded with show star Chevy Chase (who is also no longer with Community) and had some harsh words for the network executives who fired him. But now, it appears NBC and Harmon have mended some fences, and the showrunner is in negotiations to return for season five of the cult sitcom …
Recommended For You
- > You Too Can Have Miley Cyrus Design Your Next Tattoo
- > Trailer: Tim Burton's 'Big Eyes'
- > Hero Drummer Adds a Little Pizzazz to Hillsong United's 'Oceans'
- > Jimmy Fallon Is Making Up Good News Again, Because Sometimes You Just Need to Feel Happy
- > Major Sponsor Pulls Out of the NFL’s Breast Cancer Awareness Month Campaign