Finally, 'Sharknado' Is Getting a Well-Deserved Sequel
Sharknado, the SyFy Channel film that recently took the Internet by storm (see what we did there?), is getting the most well-deserved sequel in the history of movies about shark-filled tornados. The movie, which is from the same filmmaker of classics like Mutant Vampire Zombies From the 'Hood!, was responsible for nearly 5,000 tweets per minute when it aired on Thursday night. Though there are currently few details about the plot of the sequel, screenwriter Thunder Levin told Mashable he has received several fan-suggestions. His favorite? SnailQuake …
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > 54 Nigerian Soldiers Have Been Sentenced to Death for Not Fighting Boko Haram
- > Marcel the Shell's 'Landslide' Cover Will Calm Your Fears
- > Now Steve Carrell’s Upcoming North Korea Movie Has Been Canned
- > The Death Penalty Is in Dramatic Decline in the U.S.
- > Top Theater Chains Cancel Showings of ‘The Interview’ After Hacker Threats