Finally, 'Sharknado' Is Getting a Well-Deserved Sequel
Sharknado, the SyFy Channel film that recently took the Internet by storm (see what we did there?), is getting the most well-deserved sequel in the history of movies about shark-filled tornados. The movie, which is from the same filmmaker of classics like Mutant Vampire Zombies From the 'Hood!, was responsible for nearly 5,000 tweets per minute when it aired on Thursday night. Though there are currently few details about the plot of the sequel, screenwriter Thunder Levin told Mashable he has received several fan-suggestions. His favorite? SnailQuake …
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > Top Theater Chains Cancel Showings of ‘The Interview’ After Hacker Threats
- > Video Shows Just How Much Megatron Hates Selfies
- > The New Season of ‘Parks and Rec’ Will Take Place in the Future
- > Here's the First Preview for the Colbert Show Replacement, 'The Nightly Show'
- > Horrible Details of the Taliban's School Attack Emerge