Finally, 'Sharknado' Is Getting a Well-Deserved Sequel
Sharknado, the SyFy Channel film that recently took the Internet by storm (see what we did there?), is getting the most well-deserved sequel in the history of movies about shark-filled tornados. The movie, which is from the same filmmaker of classics like Mutant Vampire Zombies From the 'Hood!, was responsible for nearly 5,000 tweets per minute when it aired on Thursday night. Though there are currently few details about the plot of the sequel, screenwriter Thunder Levin told Mashable he has received several fan-suggestions. His favorite? SnailQuake …
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet