Finally: Nintendo Announces ‘Year of Luigi’
After years of toiling away as the green-clad sidekick of heroic plumber Mario, Nintendo has announced that Luigi is finally getting his due. In an address to fans, Nintendo executives said that 2013 will officially be “The Year of Luigi,” with the new game Luigi’s Mansion: Dark Moon for the 3DS hitting shelves in March. For the two dozen people who actually still play Nintendo games, this was thrilling news. In going with the sidekick theme, the company also announced the release of several other games: NBA Jam: The Scottie Pippen Edition, The Art Garfunkel Guitar Hero Expansion Pack, World of Warcraft Presents: Samwise’s Long Walk Back to the Shire and Batgirl Begins …
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > What the Continued Crucifying Of Rob Bell Says About Modern Christianity