The Final Season of 'Mad Men' Will Air in Two Parts
Following the dynamite success of Breaking Bad's two part final season—instead of fizzling out like most shows, its final stretch has been the most-watched in the show's history—Mad Men has announced its intentions to air the first part of its final season next year, and then air the second half in 2015. That means we'll have a little longer before the final fate of Don Draper is revealed, which might disappoint those of short attention spans, but is also a nice perk for those who might not be ready to say good-bye yet. Of course, if Mad Men's final few episodes are anything like Breaking Bad, then the final few episodes will also be an exercise in emotional devastation, which isn't quite as appealing ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Diplomats Working Toward Temporary Cease-Fire in Syria
- > Here's the First Trailer for Cameron Crowe's Showtime Show 'Roadies'
- > Two Teens in Arizona Were Killed in (Yet Another) School Shooting
- > Jimmy Fallon Interviews Peyton Manning...Or Is It?
- > A 10-Year ‘Friday Night Lights’ Reunion Is in the Works