The Final Season of 'Mad Men' Will Air in Two Parts
Following the dynamite success of Breaking Bad's two part final season—instead of fizzling out like most shows, its final stretch has been the most-watched in the show's history—Mad Men has announced its intentions to air the first part of its final season next year, and then air the second half in 2015. That means we'll have a little longer before the final fate of Don Draper is revealed, which might disappoint those of short attention spans, but is also a nice perk for those who might not be ready to say good-bye yet. Of course, if Mad Men's final few episodes are anything like Breaking Bad, then the final few episodes will also be an exercise in emotional devastation, which isn't quite as appealing ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet
- > Southern Baptists Urge President Obama to Act on ISIS
- > Yep. Mumford's New Album Will Be All Electric.
- > The Perfect Crime: Thief Knocks Himself Out Trying to Break Into Car
- > Icing-Filled Cap’n Crunch-Covered Donut Holes Are Being Sold at Taco Bell
- > Kanye's New Album Will Be Called ‘So Help Me God’