FBI Rescues 79 Children From Prostitution
In a massive sweep across the US today, the FBI has rescued 79 child prostitutes and arrested 104 pimps, while expressing concern for the growing savvy of child prostitution rings. Said Ernie Allen, President of the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, "This is not just a problem on the other side of the world. It is happening in U.S. cities, and average people doing average things can help put an end to it" ...
Recommended For YouView More in Reject Apathy
- > A '20/20' Special Will Look at an American Hostage Captured By ISIS for Her Christian Faith
- > 28 More Companies Sign White House Pledge to Close Gender Wage Gap
- > An Artist Left a Gown in the Dead Sea and It Came Out Even More Beautiful
- > Worldwide Outrage Causes France to Overturn Burkini Ban
- > 2 Mississippi Nuns Found Dead in Their Home, Community Reacts