FBI Rescues 79 Children From Prostitution
In a massive sweep across the US today, the FBI has rescued 79 child prostitutes and arrested 104 pimps, while expressing concern for the growing savvy of child prostitution rings. Said Ernie Allen, President of the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, "This is not just a problem on the other side of the world. It is happening in U.S. cities, and average people doing average things can help put an end to it" ...
Recommended For You
- > Congratulations on Your Number One Album, Lecrae.
- > Satanists Handing Out Satanic Children's Books or Something.
- > Krispy Kreme Is Celebrating Ghostbusters’ 30th Anniversary with Custom Donuts
- > Speaking in Tongues Is on the Rise Among Americans
- > Bryan Cranston’s Faux One Man MLB Show Will Make You Love Baseball