Fallon's Move Is Official
While it might be a little reminiscent of another beloved late, late night performer who was given a chance at Leno's spot, this one looks a little more secure. Jimmy Fallon will be hanging up his spot on Late Night next year and transitioning to the throne of talk show television: The Tonight Show, leaving Jay Leno to ride off into the sunset in his Canadian tuxedo. Leno says this is different than the chaotic mess than ensued following Conan O'Brien's lightning quick time in the spotlight. "The main difference between this and the other time is I’m part of the process," he told the Times. Alas, there's no word on The Roots yet, so keep your fingers crossed. One hates to imagine a Fallon show without them ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Chris Pratt Asks Twitter Followers to Pray for a Fan’s Young Son Suffering From Brain Cancer
- > Peak Summer Stargazing Season Starts Tonight
- > 'Story of God with Morgan Freeman' Gets a Season 2
- > Here’s a Look at the New Season of ‘Gilmore Girls’
- > Apple Music Will Be the Home to the ‘Carpool Karaoke' Series