Fallon's Move Is Official
While it might be a little reminiscent of another beloved late, late night performer who was given a chance at Leno's spot, this one looks a little more secure. Jimmy Fallon will be hanging up his spot on Late Night next year and transitioning to the throne of talk show television: The Tonight Show, leaving Jay Leno to ride off into the sunset in his Canadian tuxedo. Leno says this is different than the chaotic mess than ensued following Conan O'Brien's lightning quick time in the spotlight. "The main difference between this and the other time is I’m part of the process," he told the Times. Alas, there's no word on The Roots yet, so keep your fingers crossed. One hates to imagine a Fallon show without them ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > What the Continued Crucifying Of Rob Bell Says About Modern Christianity