Fallon's Move Is Official
While it might be a little reminiscent of another beloved late, late night performer who was given a chance at Leno's spot, this one looks a little more secure. Jimmy Fallon will be hanging up his spot on Late Night next year and transitioning to the throne of talk show television: The Tonight Show, leaving Jay Leno to ride off into the sunset in his Canadian tuxedo. Leno says this is different than the chaotic mess than ensued following Conan O'Brien's lightning quick time in the spotlight. "The main difference between this and the other time is I’m part of the process," he told the Times. Alas, there's no word on The Roots yet, so keep your fingers crossed. One hates to imagine a Fallon show without them ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > ISIS' New Enemy: A Terrifying Dutch Biker Gang
- > An Artist Is Inserting Mr. Bean into Famous Paintings For Some Reason
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > Officer Darren Wilson May Soon Resign from Ferguson Police Department
- > Chris Traeger and Ann Perkins Are Returning to ‘Parks and Rec’
- > President Obama Announces Immigration Reform Plan
- > The One Campaign’s New Ebola PSA Features a Lot of Celebrities Saying Nothing
- > Well, What Do You Think About This Jesus Tattoo?