The Fall of David Petraeus
This past weekend saw the sad saga of Gen. David Petraeus slowly unfold as the details of his lengthy affair with journalist Paula Broadwell were leaked to the public. Broadwell is the author of Petraeus' biography, All In: The Education of General David Petraeus, and was embedded with him in Afghanistan where rumors of something romantic between the two were common but dismissed by people who knew them well. However, Petraeus confirmed them all in a letter to his staff and turned in his resignation to President Obama on Friday, effectively ending his overwhelmingly well-regarded career as director of the CIA ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Kendrick Lamar’s Reebok Shoe Designs Are Commentary about Street Gangs
- > Reminder: Don't Jump on Stage to Charge Your Phone During a Broadway Play
- > Baylor, World’s Largest Baptist University, Drops ‘Homosexual Acts’ Ban
- > Excellent: Harry Shearer, the Voice of Mr. Burns and Others Will Return to ‘The Simpsons’
- > New App Lets You See Who Unfriended You on Facebook