The Fall of David Petraeus
This past weekend saw the sad saga of Gen. David Petraeus slowly unfold as the details of his lengthy affair with journalist Paula Broadwell were leaked to the public. Broadwell is the author of Petraeus' biography, All In: The Education of General David Petraeus, and was embedded with him in Afghanistan where rumors of something romantic between the two were common but dismissed by people who knew them well. However, Petraeus confirmed them all in a letter to his staff and turned in his resignation to President Obama on Friday, effectively ending his overwhelmingly well-regarded career as director of the CIA ...
Recommended For You
- > GamerGate Continues to Be About Misogyny, Despite Its Best Efforts
- > The Perfect Crime: Texting Your Probation Officer for Weed
- > Study: Listening to Music While You Work Makes You More Efficient
- > South Korean KFC’s Version of the Double Down Is Terrifying
- > A Doctor in NYC Has Tested Positive for Ebola