The Fall of David Petraeus
This past weekend saw the sad saga of Gen. David Petraeus slowly unfold as the details of his lengthy affair with journalist Paula Broadwell were leaked to the public. Broadwell is the author of Petraeus' biography, All In: The Education of General David Petraeus, and was embedded with him in Afghanistan where rumors of something romantic between the two were common but dismissed by people who knew them well. However, Petraeus confirmed them all in a letter to his staff and turned in his resignation to President Obama on Friday, effectively ending his overwhelmingly well-regarded career as director of the CIA ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > ISIS' New Enemy: A Terrifying Dutch Biker Gang
- > An Artist Is Inserting Mr. Bean into Famous Paintings For Some Reason
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > Here's Your First Look at 'Pan'
- > The Internet Is Loving Odell Beckham's Amazing Catch
- > Superhero-Loving Girl Is Not Impressed with Store’s Ad about ‘Gifts for Boys’
- > NFL Star Gets Emotional After Scoring Touchdown for Daughter Born Hours Before
- > Report: Secretary of Defense Chuck Hagel Has Been Asked to Resign