Express Your Disdain for Snail Mail with Grumpy Cat Stamps
Nothing will make you grumpier than actually having to go to the Post Office to send a piece of snail mail. In honor of the antiquated practice of delivering physical pieces of paper with hand-written messages on them (just typing all of that made us grumpy), Zazzle has created a usable U.S. postage stamp featuring feline Internet star Grumpy Cat. According to the site, “Zazzle’s medium custom stamps fit especially well on greeting card or RSVP envelopes.” The card may say “Happy Birthday,” but the stamp lets the recipient know, “this is how I feel about sending this greeting out of social obligation” …
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > ISIS' New Enemy: A Terrifying Dutch Biker Gang
- > An Artist Is Inserting Mr. Bean into Famous Paintings For Some Reason
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > Officer Darren Wilson May Soon Resign from Ferguson Police Department
- > Chris Traeger and Ann Perkins Are Returning to ‘Parks and Rec’
- > President Obama Announces Immigration Reform Plan
- > The One Campaign’s New Ebola PSA Features a Lot of Celebrities Saying Nothing
- > Well, What Do You Think About This Jesus Tattoo?